by furfan
04/23/24 10:23 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Psychedelics and bdsm
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:33 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
04/22/24 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Topic Options
#14675 - 05/29/21 12:37 PM An Amazing Night with Mistress Jenna Jones & Mistress Ultra Violet
ReviewFinder Offline

I find great reviews and post them here.

From The Hang.

Bri Offline

i just want to start with a preface: Mistress Jenna is striking, to say the least. Tall, with piercing eyes, and a voice that will tease you deep, deep down. She is stunning, knows how to handle a whip, attentive to her subs, communicative and caring--really, if ever someone could inflict such good pain, it is Her. At the same time, She always respects my limits and treats me with genuine courtesy. i haven't ever felt that She has viewed me as anything less than a person.

Though, get strung up on the cross or tied down to the spanking bench, and all i can think of is the talent with which she strikes me. She has skill. i can't really put it better than that. She has skill that comes only with a type of unique, sadistic intelligence, and when i am at Her mercy, i can feel it with every whip lick, paddle bite, flogger--She has a variety of talents. This isn't even mentioning her taunts, which are always perfectly timed to make me feel more into the scene.

She's not always so physically sadistic, though. In honesty, simply submitting to Her is a pleasure, and i find that almost anything i would like to try, She is willing to help me explore it, be it physically sadistic, emotionally sadistic, humiliation, etc.

A few sessions with Her and a sub could feel spoiled~

i booked an overnight with Mistress Jenna last month. i've been subbing for her for a little bit now, and was pretty excited to finally have an extended session with Her. When i got to the dungeon, i instantly knew i was in for an exciting night. Mistress Jenna and Mistress UltraViolet (i had asked if another Mistress could join us for the first hour) were clad in latex, Mistress Jenna sporting a black latex dress that hugged her body perfectly. And, barring the first few moments while i got cleaned up, the night hit the ground running.

i was chained to the cross and scratched, spanked, flogged, and teased until my body was practically begging for the whips. And they certainly came, in skilled flicks and licks that lined my back. But just as i was starting to melt into it, they took me down and strapped me onto the spanking bench, where they took turns paddling me, spanking me, caning me, making sure that i worked for my fucking.

Just as my ass was on fire, they plugged me with a vibrator-attachment on a Hitachi wand and sent shockwaves through my body with every thrust. From there, Mistress Ultraviolet left, and Mistress Jenna collared me and led me by a leash down to a special room called the Isolation Room in the dungeon where She could smoke, and used me as her ashtray, leaving little singed lines down my body as she dragged her cigarette along, and little marks where She would tap the ash onto me, or press the cherry into me. It was a kind of pain that i can only describe as thrilling as it is terrifyingly intense. She was careful to make sure lit embers didn't sit too long on me, however, and of course i felt as safe as i was high on endorphins.

Afterward, She took me back to the dungeon and allowed me to lick Her new boots as She sat and stared down at my kneeling form. It was an honor for me to be the first to worship Her new boots, and She ensured that i got all the angles. Then, a moment of calm settled over at about midnight while we waited for food to arrive, and She kindly answered any questions i had, and socialized with me, in a nice serene moment in what had so far been an intense night.
Food arrived, and, as i had been before in the night, i was put in my cage with a couple of spanks, and was allowed to eat in there. Then, a nap.

Immediately after waking up, she collared me and led be back down to the isolation room where i was allowed to be Her ashtray for Her morning cigarette. Even the way She smokes makes me melt, if her silky, though somehow commanding voice and her sly mannerisms weren't enough. i was forced to inhale Her smoke as she tapped her lit cherry onto my nipple and made me yelp. She ran Her hand down my body, dusting off the new ash marks, only to leave more in their wake. i had just woken up, but already i was flooded with endorphins.

When She had had enough of Her cigarette, She took me back up to the dungeon and strapped me right back onto the spanking bench, where my poor ass was subject to paddling after paddling after caning after spanking, until i simply couldn't think coherently. And, when i was all subbed out, She took one of her dildos and rammed it in my desperate ass, fucking me, in and out, as She took full control of my body. Waves after waves of fire were shooting through me.

But She soon decided that She'd had enough of that, and rather, that She would like to use me by spreading me eagle on the latex bed in the Red Room of the dungeon and sending shocking waves of overstimulation through my fizzled brain by using her Hitachi wand in ways that turn me on as much as they make me squirm. And i was certainly squirming. She had me, as She always does, powerless and at Her mercy as She fried my already charred brain. i couldn't even feel time anymore.

Just like that, it was over. 12 hours had passed, and it was time for my shaking body and sparking brain to finally rest. Mistress Jenna took very good care of me afterwards, giving me time to regain my bearings as i got up to go.

i'll say this: even if i had amnesia, my body would remember that night forever. The sheer amount of endorphins that kicked off in my brain was overwhelming, and my body got such an amazing mixture of pain and pleasure that it's absolutely embedded in my mind. One of the best nights i've ever had.

i regret nothing. Thank You to Mistress Jenna for the lovely session! W/we have another one soon--i just couldn't wait.

https://www.mistressjennajones.com/

#14746 - 06/03/21 06:27 AM Re: An Amazing Night with Mistress Jenna Jones & Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: ReviewFinder]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

She is hot! The font on her website is hard to read. But, the pictures are easy to look at.

#15059 - 06/24/21 07:42 PM Re: An Amazing Night with Mistress Jenna Jones & Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
MistressJennaJones Offline

Loc: United States
Good to know about the font 😘

#15060 - 06/24/21 07:44 PM Re: An Amazing Night with Mistress Jenna Jones & Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: ReviewFinder]
MistressJennaJones Offline

Loc: United States
I’m so glad you found this for Me 😘

Just reading over it takes Me back and leaves Me craving a quivering sub at the mercy of My whip

Shout Box

Who's Online
301 registered (Mistress Tissa, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, HenryB, Cheyenne, cbot, WestAugust, Chi61, cbtlover, palmer, langerr, HellionCobRoller, TheDriver, painslut, marstoy, international, buffalo, GulfCoastal, Domina M, strangefruit, midlet, furfan, ChicagoSlicker, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, The Thomas, nysubjack, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, DommeLynx, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31790 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria