DTLA Dominas
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#10727 - 05/13/20 05:47 PM Remote Couples Training with Mistress Ayn
HotCpleSub Offline

This past month, my wife and I had the opportunity to serve Mistress Ayn through remote couples training. We have done in-person couples sessions with Mistress Ayn before, but due to the shutdown, we wanted to do something different and she had just the answer. In initial conversations with Mistress Ayn, she stated that it would entail a minimum of 4 activities over the month long time that would involve two with myself being top and two with my wife being top. The idea was very exciting and we were thrilled to start it.

The first week I was under Mistress Ayn's and my wife's control. They designed an experience that I would sub for my wife on the first weekend. The first session had me begin with preparing the room for as my Goddess instructed and kneeling waiting for her. When she graced me with her presence, I had to worship my Goddess and let her know how beautiful she was and how much I was looking forward to serve her. During my time serving, I was tied up and used by my Goddess for her pleasure for as long as she wanted. Mistress Ayn instructed my Goddess to tease me immensely and also make sure I smelled her wet panties. During the first session, I did have an accident as my Goddess told me to fuck her even harder and for that, Mistress Ayn and my Goddess gave me proper punishment over the next couple of days. For punishment, I was instructed to empty myself into a small plastic container and then recycle my cum so I would remember not to do it again.

The second weekend, I had the pleasure of being top and my wife was my toy. Mistress Ayn designed a wonderful scenario for us to experience. It started with my toy getting properly prepared and then me presenting myself to her when I was ready. She begin by worshipping me and then I restrained her on the bed. For the next extended period of time, Mistress Ayn had me tease my toy immensely while also denying her an orgasm. This continued until my toy was begging to cum, in which I finally let her. To her surprise, it wasn't over. She was ramped up and teased again, over and over, until she was experiencing emotions where she wanted to cum but also wanted to cry because of the sheer torture of using her clit and pussy. After this was complete, I took her and used her more until she was exhausted. After care consisted of calming and soothing her swollen and red pussy.

The next two weekends were setup by Mistress Ayn emailing my wife and I and asking us to describe to her a fantasy we would like to occur. We emailed Mistress Ayn separately and she then shared our fantasies with the other spouse and created a scenario around them but ramped them up a bit.

The first to experience her scenario was my wife. It started with her meeting me in the basement to be used by me. I then roped her to some studs (to resemble a St. Andrews cross). While there, her shirt was cut open to be exposed to me, her panties were cut and stuffed in her mouth and then she was teased until she was begging to be taken down. Once completed there, I took her to our bedroom where she was strapped down on our bed and continued her teasing, rimming me while I smothered her, and then gagged her and frog-tied her while I continued to use her. I then came on her face as instructed by Mistress Ayn to ensure my toy understood her place.

The last weekend involved my fantasy and Mistress Ayn and my Goddess did a fabulous job of creating another scenario around my fantasy that didn't entail my wife actually being with another man. It started with my Goddess texting me mid week and letting me know she had met a gentlemen online and she was going to go out with him on Friday (my wife and I had discussed this before so the scenario is not one that couldn't happen). Once Friday came, she had me pick out how she would do her hair and pick out her everything she would wear. At the appropriate time, she left for her evening. Throughout the evening, I received texts from my Goddess about the gentlemen she was "with" and the exciting things she was doing with him. When my Goddess did return home, she had me reclaim her and used some cum Mistress Ayn had her save during this month together and put on her so I had the feeling of reclaiming a used pussy. In prep for this, my Goddess was quite unsure how to do it and Mistress Ayn did a fabulous job of coaching and reinforcement.

Thinking back through the whole month, it was an absolute amazing experience and one we are looking to do again. Mistress Ayn has always been great whether in person or remote, as in this case.

#10739 - 05/14/20 08:08 PM Re: Remote Couples Training with Mistress Ayn [Re: HotCpleSub]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I actually have to thank you both for giving Me this experience. I work with couples a lot but usually just in session with maybe a little guidance pre or post session. This was couple's coaching at a whole different level.

It's a shame we had to delay our in person session, but in a way I am glad we did. This will make it even more special.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10763 - 05/15/20 09:14 PM Re: Remote Couples Training with Mistress Ayn [Re: Mistress Ayn]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

i read the multi-weekends of sessions with fascination, although never been in a couple session. What does strike me is how perfectly Mistress Ayn utilizes what the couple desires and transforms those desires into a series of amazing sessions. It is alike my telling Mistress Ayn my fantasies, yet never getting exactly what or how i imagined for that would be my controlling the session. Rather She uses what i tell Her but then transforms that fantasy into something similar yet different, always introducing something new or unexpected to make Mistress Ayn in control of the session where my own fantasy becomes Her reality as She further trains Her sub/slave. Excellent read and an amazing way to still receive Mistress Ayn's artful training during this time of social distancing.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27232 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

DTLA Dominas