I plan to start sharing reviews I find from reliable online sources.

Lady Bellatrix, Source Mistress Review.

December 8th 2019, I am travelling to Paris to meet for the fourth time the amazing Lady Bellatrix. I lived unforgettable moment with her and I want more and more. Hearing the heels behind the door is the beginning of the magic and then appear the wonderful Lady Bellatrix, my cock locked in her chastity device is a bit tighten. Brief discussion and wear choice before I disappear in the bathroom before I reappear dressed in my brand-new lace suite and straight by a leather corset on top of my high heel boots. I am now the “petite salope” of the Goddess, she is laughing about me, I like it. My hands are tightened to the beam of this nice apartment, Mistress opens her book, I have to say 10 words linked to me, so most I am proud of are devoted, addicted, salope. She put her “tools” on the table nearby, I know I will suffer, I know the pain I will have on the following days but I am just proud of it. Lady Bellatrix made me discover the pleasure of canning and since I wish more. The 10 strokes on my ass as well written on the book. Wood cane, plastic cane it will be something hard to stay on my heels but we go to 150. This is stamped, I hope and I am sure next time Mistress will bring me over. I am now on my knees and Mistress make me suck her strapon, I try deep as possible, she learnt me on real cock but still a lot to do. This is just the beginning and now my collar is pulled by my leash to go on the first floor, I crawl on the bed. Then Lady Bellatrix start to come in my hole, I am quite tightened and try to relax and without surprise Mistress come in me. So delightful I loved to be taken by Lady Bellatrix, I feel so border to cum and I breathe deeply to avoid. Mistress make a break to get a bigger cock and at this time without any thing I cum on the vinyl of the bed even with my cock in the chastity cage. Wanking you say? I don’t need just be fucked by Lady Bellatrix. No surprise I have to lick this 3-month quantity of cum I kept. This is not finished Mistress fuck me again and again. As we say in French all good things have a end, this came too fast. I leave the Goddess, when I seat in the train then I already think of what happened about minutes ago. I am the petite salope of Lady Bellatrix forever and ever.

Petite Salope
Feb 10, 2019