by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#3508 - 04/09/19 10:13 PM Mistress Ultra Violet
Bladezeus Online   content
Occasional

Had another session with Mistress UV this weekend in Atlanta. I prefer not to get too much into details, but one of best sessions I've ever had.
Just to qualify, for me, part of experience is loss of control and being secured, w/o ability to get free. Not exclusively, but inescapble matters, and if I can get out, it diminishes the play..Not saying I have to be secured always, but when secured, be stuck.

Started off on knees, discussing session, and securing leather cuffs to legs and wrists, then off to the cross for some pretty intense CBT and some nipple play. I wasn't going anywhere, and damn that cord hurts when it's pulled off. We then moved to another room, as she felt I was fighting too much, and I was saran wrapped to leather bed. Mistress UV then proceeded to administer some pretty intense CBT, with clamps, a pretty wicked spike thing, and those DAMN clothespins. I hate those, I really do.

After that she had me bounce into another room, and ordered me to worship her. That was great, but when wrapped in saran wrap, it's difficult. I was then secured to spanking bench, and my legs and arms were secured down, and she proceeded to cane me. I was moving way too much to avoid, so she secured my neck and balls down as well. I was pretty much SOL, and stuck. That cane is intense. I can't tell you how hard she got me, as I think that's to each their own, and where you are at, but it damn sure hurt me. Honestly, I didn't mind, and in some way wanted more.

I'll leave next session to your minds, as I stayed secured and more dominance took place, I was then ordered to the floor, and had the honor of spending time looking up at her incredible body. Having her stand above and look down and tell me I'm hers to do whatever was stating the obvious, as I would.

THE hard part for me is I walk away wanting more, and I've spoken to several other Dommes that I "think" would be great, but it's really hard to top this, so not sure.

I guess it's good to walk away wishing a Mistress had tightened the restraints, done more CBT and nipple torture, gagged me, whipped me more, and "other" things.

One other cool thing, I was able to go into a 2nd room, and I love looking around that the furniture and devices with the hopes that one day I'm used in those, from the pillory, metal bondage chair, straitjacket and beyond. That said, laying at her feet is pretty nice too, and damn when she kneels down over you. Just damn...I know some of you post more details, but I opt not to, mainly to ensure protection of Mistress UV, and each session with each person is unique. Use your mind...

#3645 - 06/22/19 08:33 AM Re: Mistress Ultra Violet [Re: Bladezeus]
slave boy jaime Online   content
Artisan

Thanks for your account of serving Mistress Ultra Violet. i, too, have had the pleasure of serving Her, more than once. The Dungeon is so well equipped but She quickly makes you lose awareness of where you are, given what She is doing to you. In addition to the bondage, i am attracted to Her for the fear She brings to the scene. i know i can trust Her but She still frightens me - with a crop or cane, with cbt tools, or with needles. And, i, too, leave the session only wanting more, despite i am spent and sore for days. She is an elite Mistress.

Shout Box

Who's Online
307 registered (Cheyenne, Poester, langerr, Mistress UV, Domina M, Soapy, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, international, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32506 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Madam Mysteria