by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#3138 - 08/04/18 05:10 PM 1 year Slave Anniversary celebration
Francisco Offline

Time flies when you are doing something that you like and I have to say that this year serving Mistress Ultra Violet has been amazing. She has always been capable of surprise me in so many ways and yesterday’s session with King Lexa was not the exception.

I had the honor of taking these two beautiful, perfect, dominant ladies to dinner before our session and it was a blast, I had the opportunity to get to know them outside the dungeon, see the person behind all that makeup and fetish outfit… It was just priceless and a perfect way to break the ice and create a deeper Dom/slave relationship.

When we were done eating, the waitress said, “Do you want dessert?”, No we are ok, but afterwards King Lexa said to me “You’ll be our dessert” (Oh crap, what did I get myself into?)

After dinner, we drove to the Dungeon and my first 2 hours double session ever started. King Lexa put on my pony collar and I took her around the Dungeon a couple of times, then back where MUV was, I was ordered to kiss her perfect legs up and down while I was used as a table by King Lexa, then it was time to kiss and lick King Lexa’s perfect toes.

MUV ordered me to lay down on my back, which means trample time, this was a dream come true. I was getting trampled by two beautiful Dommes at the same time. They took turns to walk over my balls, chest, face, legs and suddenly King Lexa was on top of MUV and I was getting a full weight double chest trampling (they even jumped). My POV was priceless, what a beautiful moment.

Pony for two ladies? I got this, I took them to the cross where they put on my arms and legs restrainers and (I thought that was whipping time, but they had another plans) ordered me to lay down on something like a bed but instead of a mattress it had some ropes, where I got smothered by MUV’s perfect ass while King Lexa was talking about of how pathetic my balls were, at some point she asked me “So, these pathetic balls belong to whom?” which I responded “To Mistress Ultra Violet, of course”. She laughed and said, “Good answer slave”.

A very heavy, intense, no mercy trampling time was coming up but before that I had the opportunity to kiss MUV’s and King Lexa’s feet at the same time (beautiful moment). They took turns to jump as high as they could and land on my chest, but suddenly I had King Lexa jumping and landing on my chest while MUV was doing the same but landing on my stomach and/or balls. I was in heaven (painful haven, especially when MUV landed on my balls), but it was a real challenge to handle the situation.

After that, the ladies took turns to smother me with their perfect asses while I was getting punched or kicked in the balls, then I was ordered to walk to the cross for a good, old, intense whipping time (my back is completely red and marked, thanks God that I am single, if not I would have to give a lot of explanations)

Finally, the following conversation happened:
- King Lexa: “I love how hairless you are, but you forgot one spot your ass, so we will shave it for you”,
- Me: “Oh, shit”
- MUV (whispering to me ear): “It’s Yes, Mistress”
- Me: “Yes, Mistress”
- MUV: “Good slave. Now, pony position, head down, ass up and wait for us”

By the end of the session, I was used, humiliated, beaten, marked and my butthole got shaved, all these just to please two of the most beautiful, perfect ladies I have ever met in my entire live (what a great honor)

Thank you Mistress Ultra Violet and King Lexa for the perfect slave anniversary celebration. Looking forward to session again and for more slave anniversaries.

Your foot slut,
Francisco.

Edited by Francisco (08/06/18 07:24 AM)

#3140 - 08/05/18 08:23 AM Re: 1 year Slave Anniversary celebration [Re: Francisco]
scatmancrothers Offline

Fransisco- That's an Anniversary to remember! You'll need to start planning the second year Anniversary now to top it.

#3148 - 08/05/18 02:41 PM Re: 1 year Slave Anniversary celebration [Re: Francisco]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Congratulations, francisco. That one is going to be hard to top. Being the "dessert" for two fabulous Dommes = priceless! I wish you many more happy slave anniversaries with MUV.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#3152 - 08/05/18 09:38 PM Re: 1 year Slave Anniversary celebration [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Francisco Offline

Thank you Mistress Aynn. Indeed it will be hard to top but MUV is full of surprises and in another year I'll be a better slave. I guess, I'll have to wait and see.

#3153 - 08/05/18 09:39 PM Re: 1 year Slave Anniversary celebration [Re: scatmancrothers]
Francisco Offline

Thanks scatmancrothers. Oh yeah!

#3154 - 08/05/18 09:40 PM Re: 1 year Slave Anniversary celebration [Re: EmpressMing]
Francisco Offline

Hi Empress Ming, yeah! I thought that I was not ready to handle two Dommes at the same time but we had a blast! Best decision ever.

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (CelesteTaylor, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Soapy, nysubjack, The Thomas, Moth to a Flame, Cheyenne, WestAugust, DommeLynx, HellionCobRoller, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, denali, langerr, TheDriver, Chi61, Boucheron, Stern Miss Lea, Chuck123, Bruce88, tosser, Domina M, cbtlover, DominaAdmin, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, broom, buffalo, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, Poester, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33465 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas