From The Hang

Slave 47 Offline
New

I recently had the pleasure of arranging a session with Mistress Harley Quinn mistressharleyquinn.com and Miss Gianna msgiannamonticello.com of the Atlanta Dungeon. My purpose was to begin my quest of becoming a house Golden Toilet Slave for the Atlanta Dungeon. Mistress Quinn is a tall goddess with the cruel, untouchable beauty of a high fashion model. Miss Gianna is a petite morsel of sensuality. The Mistresses accepted my proposal but said first I must prove myself worthy of their attention and secondly, I must pass the "Golden Test" to prove my proficiency.

The session began with me being allowed to worship Miss Gianna's feet and legs. She had on heels and fish net stockings. As I made my way up from her shoes and stockings, Miss Gianna complemented my worship skills and said I had permission to worship her ass. Her ass - round, soft and kissable - is any assman's dream. After my worship session, the Mistresses strapped me face first to the St Andrew's Cross. They began a flogging session with both Dominas taking turns on my ass and back. During the flogging, Miss Gianna took a break to come around the cross so she was standing in front of me. Since I was taking my beating so well, she exposed her breasts to take my mind off the flogging. It was both comforting and cruel. I was allowed to gaze while she teased me, letting me know I could never worship them.

After the flogging I was turned around and strapped face out on to the cross. I was outfitted with clover nipple clamps because Mistress Quinn liked they way they looked on me. The Mistresses told me it was time for the Golden Test. Mistress Quinn filled a tall wine glass with her nectar and told me I would be allowed to drink, but I must follow their every command and not waste a single drop of the precious fluid. Their commands were "drink" (but I was to hold and not swallow). Open, but I was not to spill any out of my mouth. Swirl or gargle, so they would know I had not swallowed without permission. They insured no nectar would be wasted by positioning a large, dog dish between my legs, underneath my penis to catch any overflow. Then with the use of a wartenburg wheel, a small flogger and a vibrator, they began to alternately torture and/or pleasure me while I was ordered to hold the nectar with my mouth open. I became a very excited slave boy and a large amount pre-cum started to drip from my penis and hang suspended over a foot long from my penis. This happened a few times. The Mistresses were amazed and laughed hysterically having never seen such a phenomenon. Mistress Quinn allowed some to drip into the dog dish and caught some in the glass to add to my nourishment. After that, there was one more cruel trick. If a large mouthful of nectar is sipped and you open your mouth, it is not possible to hold the nectar inside. At that point, it becomes a perverted physics demonstration. The nectar dripped out of my mouth, over my chin, unto my chest and stomach, unto my penis and dripped directly into the dog dish. It became a "slave soup" with a mixture of nectar, pre-cum, and Mistress spit. Mistress Quinn then released me from the cross and had me lie face down, prone at the dish while she sat on my back and pushed my face into the soup. I was forced to consume every drop.

After my snack, I was strapped to the spanking bench while Mistress
Quinn penetrated me with increasing large butt plugs and Miss Gianna had me worship her strap on. Things were still not over. I was to be allowed a final measure of nectar straight from Miss Gianna, but first she needed to show me the quaint Italian custom of bastinado. She took it a bit easy, but it was enough to know how painful such torture can be.

My goal now, in my quest to become an Atlanta Dungeon Nectar Slave is to endure the test with all of the resident Misstresses of the Dungeon and hopefully lead to a "final exam" with multiple Mistresses and overflowing slave soup.