Mistress UltraViolet's slave training
al green Offline
New

Being a long-time admirer of Mistress UltraViolet, i have always taken note when She visits my area. Until recently, i have not been able to work up the push to make an attempt to serve Her. As Mistress UltraViolet's recent stop in Nashville neared, i became a bit more ambitious this time and made the contact. Filling out Her application, i was reminded that i am in tune with everything about Her persona, starting with something as seemingly trivial as the application itself. Mistress UltraViolet has obviously gone to some effort in Her wording on the application, and uses it to get in the head of Her admirer, learning what will make a great session. That's how it was with me, anyway. As an infrequent player in the BDSM realm, i felt a bit safer that things could not get too dangerous during Mistress's tour, rather than in Her dungeon with the more intimidating implements lol. So, i arrived at the set time and was floored by the beauty of this Goddess, even though i had been studying her professional and accurate photos for years. Thus the fun begins! i was told to strip in the bathroom and return, at which time i was handcuffed and put into chastity, a first for me, and rather painful. But what a headrush i felt, with the feeling that i was now the property of this Goddess, Mistress UltraViolet, if only for the next 90 minutes. Cuffed and locked up, i was ordered to stand, no easy task, and follow Mistress to the spot She selected to have me kiss Her boots. i surmise She enjoys this activity, as it seemed to take awhile to satisfy Mistress and complete the task, starting at the floor and working up with kisses to the incredibly sexy boots. Between the discomfort from the chastity device and handcuffs, and dry mouth from nerves or kissing or whatever it was, Mistress had to remind me a few times "keep kissing", and i did my best. After planting kisses up and down both boots for a good while, i guess Mistress was satisfied with the job, not having issued any reprimands, and ordered me back up and across the room to face the wall, placing my cuffed hands on a rolling chair lol. my base of balance for the beating to come was a chair on wheels lol. Mainly on my back, Mistress proceeded to go to work for another good while, with various tools of Her craft. i don't even know what was being used at what time, but a few of them had quite the bite, and this was quite visible for many days, and imagine the rush i felt recalling the servitude to this Goddess as i saw the lash marks each day! There was a time or two that Mistress had to hush a yelp from the pain, but fortunately i was able to keep it together for the most part, and She no doubt was aware of my lack of experience and could have easily worked up a much harder thrashing. Again, not sure how long the beating went on, but was eventually sent back to the area where i worshipped Mistress's boots, and told to lie on my back. The pain from here was not in one specific area, and She knew that this would require being gagged. At this point, it was most evident how expert Mistress UltraViolet is, knowing my cries were about to need to be muffled. The intense nipple pain is forgotten when the CBT takes place, which dissipates as the hot wax is dripped on my chest from the burning candle, which takes a back seat from who knows what else. Let's just say that gag might have a few bite marks in it, and i apologize for that, Goddess! It had been rewarding to serve Mistress in all these ways already, but the sensual reward was about to start, as Goddess removed the gag and had me worship her legs above the boots, working my way up to Her perfect ass. i was instructed in pretty much the same way as with the boots, to work my way up and down one beautiful leg and then the other. A period of this leg worship was followed by Mistress retrieving the key to the chastity device and releasing my cock, which She observed had been leaking a time or two while being locked in Her cage. Standing above me and removing Her top, allowing me a view of the most perfect ass i have ever seen left me numb. It is surely a reward to suffer to please Mistress UltraViolet, but the reward of worshipping that ass is the initial reason i made the contact, and ultimately the finest reward i could have imagined. But the thought of taking Her punishments to please Her is rewarding, too! And i hope She accepts me in the future to advance my slave training.

Top Reply Quote Notify Email Post

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com