by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#1238 - 03/21/16 10:04 AM Torture with Push Pins
slave jack Offline

I have been serving Mistress Justine Cross for over four years, and last night what happened changed my life.

She gets very annoyed at clients who do not take the time to review her website before booking a session with her, and ask for things that she clearly states on her website that she will not do. Although I have never asked her for things she won’t do, she decided to make an example of me. I was told to print her “No Thank You” list from her website and bring it to our session. She said she was going to pin it to my cock as a lesson to anyone who asks for something she doesn’t do. She told me to bring pins as well.

I brought the printed list, but not pins. Honestly, I didn’t think she was serious about pinning it to my cock. I was wrong. I was tied up and nipple clamps were roughly applied. She then disappeared, and returned with a box of push-pins and an evil smile. She sterilized a pin and approached me.

My cock was shriveled in fear, and I started begging her not to put a pin through my cock. “There must be some other way, Mistress,” I kept saying. She started slowly pushing the pin into my foreskin. I begged and begged her to stop, but she didn’t. She then grabbed the head of my cock and opened it wide to expose my hole. She then brought the pin very close to it and said, “Hmm . . . should I fuck your cock with this pin?” I begged and begged her not to. She kept teasing and taunting, and lightly pricked the head of my cock with the pin.

At that moment, I realized that she was going to do exactly what she wanted to do, and I could not stop her. It was also at that exact moment of total surrender that an unexpected thing happened: my dick stared getting hard. I looked at her and said, “This is the hottest thing ever!” And I meant it. For me, it was the realization that she does, in fact, have all the power. My role is to do exactly as she says, and accept what she will do.

When she was finished with the pin, she untied me and allowed me to masturbate while kneeling at her feet, without the benefit of lube. My cock was really, really sore from the pin torture, so I could not masturbate to orgasm, although I tried. Eventually I had to stop. All I could do was kneel silently before her, realizing what I just happened: She made me realize that she, and she alone, will decide what happens to me. And I have willingly surrendered to her.

Yet again, she has changed my life. It was the hottest experience ever. She led me into the deepest feelings of submission that I have ever felt. I find myself craving the next opportunity to do anything she asks of me.

#1458 - 05/29/16 04:26 PM Re: Torture with Push Pins [Re: slave jack]
cbtlover Online   content
Regular

Loc: Tampa, Florida
That's quite some experience you had! Great review, I have had some needle work done by Empress Ming that was pretty scary also. She loves to torture my cock and balls with all kinds of sharp things!

#1654 - 07/17/16 11:24 PM Re: Torture with Push Pins [Re: slave jack]
pussywhippedboy Offline
Artisan

Loc: New Jersey, USA
That's just awesome! I think all dommes should make examples of slaves. I'm willing to be an example for dommes any day! I can also be used for testing purposes to test new tortures and humiliations. As long as it's safe and sane -- doesn't have to be consensual b/c it's consensual non-consent with the exception of hard limits.

NYC/Philly/NJ dommes... I can be used as a test subject, example, and video stooge. lol Dommes in other cities too, as soon as I can get there, that is.

Shout Box

Who's Online
320 registered (CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Soapy, Poester, denali, Cheyenne, tosser, Bill Coda, HellionCobRoller, Moth to a Flame, Dunkinsimth, langerr, artiemus1, Chi61, Domina M, TheDriver, buffalo, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, nysubjack, The Thomas, WestAugust, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, Boucheron, Stern Miss Lea, Chuck123, Bruce88, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33598 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora