I had the good fortune to have a double session with the two top dommes in Los Angeles. They each specialize in different things, and together they compliment each other in ways that are hard to describe. But I'll try!

Mistress Natalie is an expert with rope bondage, the single tail, and verbal humiliation. Mistress Justine is an expert in caning, nipple torture, and tease and denial. And together, they are the absolute best at lesbian cuckolding.

All of their skills were put to use as I entered Dungeon East. I was quickly brought to my knees, and Mistress Natalie tied a rope harness around my chest and arms, making my nipples stick out for exquisite torture. Then, a gag was inserted in my mouth and I was shackled by the gag and wrists to a metal beam. Now on my knees, I could not move or speak. Mistress Natalie gave me 50 lashes with the single tail across my back and ass. The blows were furious and hard, causing me to struggle with nowhere to go. Then it was Mistress Justine's turn. I received 50 cane strokes across my ass and thighs. Each stroke caused searing pain as again I struggled with nowhere to go!

When they were finished with the whipping and caning, they inspected their work, running their fingernails along the numerous welts they had inflicted. Then Mistress Justine decided that wasn't enough, so she put on a vampire glove and teasingly, but forcefully, running it over the swollen marks on my body, causing intense shivers to go through me. Mistress Natalie grabbed me by the throat, staring into my eyes and said, "I own you. This is not a game!" OMG, this whole scene was so hot as they both unleashed their sadism on my willing body!

Beaten, sore, and humiliated, I was then shoved to my feet where the Mistresses played slave tug-of-war, keeping me off balance (my arms were bound behind my back) as they laughed at me.

They still weren't finished with me. I was put into the bondage bed cage, in front of the full-length mirror, and the Mistresses sat on top and began enjoying each other as I stared and grew desperate as I watched their passion. I was given permission to masturbate to this divine scene. Then, as the final humiliation, I was not allowed to cum until I begged sufficiently for the privilege.
Needless to say, it was a session that most of us would only dream of, let alone actually experience. Also needless to say, I can hardly wait for the next time!

Their links are here:
Mistress Natalie West
Mistress Justine Cross
And their superb, high-end dungeon: Dungeon East