Ms. Julia Steele (Atlanta)
by Oliver Cromwell
08/28/24 07:30 PM
Topic Options
#709 - 12/31/15 07:16 AM Stella Amsterdam
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
You may have seen Stella the amsterdam stretcher on the window girl website. She is well known there. On my first visit to Amsterdam, I walked the canals and passed her window, I couldn't believe this woman that I had seen on the web was actually there. She is on a main canal, down and across from a pub called bulldogs. I had a beer at bulldogs and went to her window. The has a huge dildo in the window and hangs a hat in front of the window curtain when she is there but entertaining. We took care of the business aspect of things and she asked me to strip and lay on the bed. Seductively she leaned over me and whispered about what she was going to do to me with her giant strapon. She waved poppers under my nose....and I was flying. A little lube and preparation with her fingers a little more poppers and that Giant cock was in my sissy pussy wow, what a feeling when it got past my inner pussy ring!!!!! As she began to fuck me, I became a very vocal slut, shouting in my highest pitch sissy voice "fuck my pussy mistress" it seemed like a short time, but it must have been a 10 to 15 min. It was hot and mistress had left the inner door of the room open to the adjoining hallway. My vocalizations brought the Ukrainian girl next store and her client in to peek. Stella waved them off, but I said it was OK to watch. They both wanted to see her cock piston ing in and out of me and they asked me if I like men. I responded that I don't but am happy to please a mistress. The ladies asked if I would suck the client and I was hesitant so they asked him to pull it out and put a condom on. His cock was in my mouth in minutes. The girls were in to it, shouting encouragement and laughing. I was flying on poppers and getting sissy fucked. then I exploded shooting cum over my head. I spoke tom istress the next day and she said the client from next door came by to meet her the next day. If you see her, tell her "crazy Jo" says hi!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

#724 - 01/02/16 03:07 PM Re: Stella Amsterdam [Re: Sissybuttslave]
second try Offline
Artisan

Don't know Ms. Stella in Amsterdam and don't expect to be in that part of the world.. But your post is very hot because it involves unrehearsed and unexpected interaction, which made the Ladies hot and happy.

In the beginning of my bdsm adventures, I was solicited many times to participate interactively, and while I constantly declined to do so, the Mistress(es) involved correctly sensed that I would eventually relent.

I have been in Amsterdam a few times. I did not like the scene there and never played there.

#726 - 01/02/16 09:45 PM Re: Stella Amsterdam [Re: Sissybuttslave]
Sissybuttslave Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta, Ga
Thanks for your reply, I tend to be one that will jump at a new experience. This was the only time that an unscripted, interactive session happened for me....and it was awesome. If you do decide that you want to get In Touch w Stella, I can intro you on WhatsApp. Take good care!
Fetlife: sissybuttslave

Shout Box

Who's Online
199 registered (Boucheron, Soapy, T-bone, buffalo, Kevin, shanghaimistress, Gagged2, Domina M, langerr, milagros317, isuffr4her, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, Oliver Cromwell, The Thomas, tosser, Poester, Chuck123, KYboy, Dannysub, DommeLynx, Mistress Mickey, sb35801, ElenaDeLuca, denali, DominaAdmin, Bruce88, gilcarnovsky, sellinggr, Loucypher17, mass, porkster, Awillingstudent, Domina Perpetua, EvedLeNashim, Dr. Snow, jlars555, Ramukc, Chi61, need to serve, TempestLuxx, broom, Stern Miss Lea, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Stephen M, Mistress Berlin NYC, Arnth, Queen Naomi, Lady Bellatrix, Cutter14, njfootcuck, Madam Jess, Cheyenne, JM2020, Crytears, artiemus1, mballings, Curiouser, GoddessCapri, Aztoilet, Mistress UV, slavebvd, mercury88, Ms Regan Black, junglebeast, Mistress Lisa, Marcus, Toiletmouth4u, Browniepoints95, KinkyBoston, Bert65, WestAugust, MistressIsadora, midlet, bootboy, Mistress Ruby Riots, palmer, Slv4u, acquiesced, Paul Thompson, So long, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, kefxb24, Chamberpot, bdsmlover, Stone23, kneelingwilliam, guillermopelotas, TheDriver, SeekingAdventure, justaclient, 2Balls1Cock, forHer, Sohodude, Eastbabyhuey, Violetwand, Mistress Aurianna, Mistress Tissa, xxcamslavexx, billclay1960, Jiminhales, mtsub69, Ms_Gia_Peccato, TadShy, dikembe50, slave47, Schrouppy, sheba322000, Jm1010, Mick681, furfan, teliot, MayaMidnight, Kinleung, Smiley, Photographs by Varga, Thomas, Moth to a Flame, Komodo, DougCooper, Sublime2199, Old_Timer_FL, MistressMaraM, johnny joestar, Ragman, logmuncher, smithworth, Bound ashtray Man, txlonghorn1223, Condor, ztrade, Stevesvriny dick, lxfwxstj, Gs8483, softy13, RomeoVoid, SDEG2000, Itsme, Steel, Sissybuttslave, evalstoevres, billw, Smokey1, Subsouth304, MsRoseWoods, MistressAlicenyc, marksok, dlb63941, Nirolog, flobie, Paraphilo, mbilbo, truesubtipp, NaughtyNickB, Doc Domina, slvmaximus, Ayou8870, tylerr, Gil, cruciverb, Jimmysam, domtsub, gfred1, Mistress Trinity, bane, SlaveGunner, Madonna, Skweezme, 117, Stylesub75, llf, frank, Sborn, Rustaniels, Mistress Kiva Krimson, HouseofServitude, AaronGrant, worm, Olivia Amore, international, lecate22, esclava, BigChasteT, Mistress Ayn, schrads, EllaStrictland, Phljam, LAN, taztom, Dr. Pleasure, PASubMale, Lexman88, Mhuston4, chastitysub1970, Atlanta_r, Lucinda Archer, Trojan4life), 15429 Guests and 96 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30

Madam Mysteria