This is the review of my 17'th session with Goddess Samantha.

One of my favorite role plays is being a submissive Batman to the dominant Cat Woman. I have had a few sessions with Goddess Samantha with this theme, and what had been established was Batman's willing submission to serve Cat Woman, and the secrecy of such union is beneficial for both sides. Batman continues to be be perceived as a super hero, and Cat Woman has an unlikely ally in her crimes!

However, this session started with a very different twist. Batman arrived at the dungeon, acting like he owned the place. He tried to spike Cat Woman's water with a "submissive drug", which would cause her to snap into a submissive trance! Little did Batman know, but divinity is not subject to being drugged. The spiked water had no effect on Cat Woman, but she temporarily played along as the submissive to see where Batman was going with his rebellious plans. He was very uncustomarily crude in his language as he announced how he would boss her around and fuck her before arresting her and getting her off the streets!

When Cat Woman had enough of his bossiness (it lasted only a minute or 2), she managed to slip him a "submissive drug", which instantly snapped him back to his normal submissive self. Batman was disoriented, and did not even remember arriving at the dungeon. And being that Goddess Cat Woman was so wise, and she knew her slave so well, she knew there had to be an explanation for his rebellious behavior. Nevertheless, he needed to be punished for his behavior, even if he did not even remember trying to dominate his Goddess. She restrained him to her cross, and provoked him with some tease and denial, as she displayed her lovely muscles just out of the reach of the slave that loved to do muscle worship! She also teased by getting her soft beautiful face and lips just out of the reach of his caresses. She then gave him a whipping, as well as some OTK paddling and bare hand spankings. Though I had gone across her knee many times before, the paddling and spanks seemed to sting more than normal.

The more she scolded him for his crude behavior at the beginning of the session, the more he insisted that he did not know what she was talking about. The only way Cat Woman could snap him out of his drugged forgetfulness was through some shock therapy. She skillfully used shock and interrogation to discover what had caused Batman's strange rebellion at the start of the session. Through the shocks, Batman was able to remember what had happened at the Tower Liquor store minutes before he arrived at Cat Woman's dungeon. When he went to ring up the Vodka he was buying for his Goddess Cat Woman, a trio of her enemies had conspired to drug him and hypnotize him, instructing him how to dominate her and arrest her. That way, they would be able to eliminate their competition in crime from the streets. One of the conspirators was Poison Ivy, and another was Cat Woman's look alike evil cousin, Leopard Woman, who had been a part of our 12th session (http://www.maxfisch.com/thehang/ubbthrea...an_#Post1640816).

Though Cat Woman was upset that Batman was not alert enough to avoid falling into the trap of her enemies, she was relieved to know of his continual full devotion to her. She decided to celebrate with a good strap on fucking! She restrained his arms and legs on the swing as she proceeded to do what she does so well! As I was being soundly fucked, I recalled looking up at my Goddess in action. At times, her head blocked the light right behind her, and all I could see was her shadow, including her cat ears! Other times, I could see her incredibly lovely face, as well as her sensuously strong arms as she mercilessly thrust into me! She really knew how to prove she was boss! This strap on time was also turned into a time of intense tease and denial, for though I was was restrained during the fucking, I wanted so bad to grab and hold my Goddess, caressing her soft cheeks and possibly even kissing her sexy lips, which surprisingly are my favorite part of her body! But I was restrained and unable to reach her, and she thrust forcefully into me again and again! The dynamic of the strap on phase of the session is impossible to describe! I see it as the celebration of the Goddess/slave union, and I was still throbbing in sub-space long after the strap-on came out of me!

A little more muscle worship, face-sitting and ass worship wrapped up the session before our customary post session embrace. Especially engraved in my memory was the kiss she gave me on my cheek... how I love her lips!

I can never emphasize enough how amazing my my Goddess is! I am totally crazy for her! There is a mysterious Goddess/slave connection that is impossible to adequately describe or explain in a simple review. Yet this connection started from the first session I ever had with Goddess Samantha, and seems to intensify with each session! She is extremely professional and discreet. It is also so important to me to see how much she enjoys our sessions. She will sense right where you are, and think through a session that will make your deepest dreams come true! When she perceives her slaves' pleasure, she feeds off the energy! She truly enjoys making dreams come true, so you must mark a session with Goddess Samantha! You will not be sorry! Send her an email to get the ball rolling! Her e-mail: samanthamuscle7@aol.com.

Want to know more about my ravishing Goddess? Check out her sites below:
Goddess Samantha - sites
www.twitter.com/SamanthaMuscle
follow the blog of Goddess Samantha
www.FetishGoddessSamantha.com
https://fetlife.com/users/635503