I'll leave it to the moderators to move this or strike it from the site completely.

On MF an item was recently posted about two Mistresses having a session with a Catholic priest at his church. (I haven't posted the link because names were mentioned.) I'm a lapsed Catholic at best. A woman I met via her being a Mistress when we both were in our 30s was also a lapsed Catholic and we became lovers. Once, over a few glases of wine, it came up that it would be hot to make love inside a church when it was closed to sanctify our love for each other. (Not on the altar. Closet? Maybe the confessional... that would be appropriate.)

Now this summer, my longtime Mistress and I have done some outdoor sessions (small ones) in secluded areas. I found a rundown cemetery. We did something there recently but it was brief. Might try a longer one before the summer ends... not sure. The legal risks are great, but who knows.

The relationship between my longtime Mistress and I is transactional. But we do care a lot about each other and when we play it is a loving, caring give and take. (The lady in my 30s was a love affair.) I realize all the practical ethical, political, moral reasons for people acting in horror about doing such things at those locations, but if the phrase from New Testament truly means, "God is love," if you make love - or something like it - at church why would it be a crime? Or a true believer, a sin?

(Just asking for a friend. wink )