I was intrigued by this part of a review of Mistress Morgan Sterling:

"I showed up in a business suit because I came from an important business appointment. Even though, it was not session time, She politely asked me to strip entirely and return to Her room naked. She said She believed in CFNM at all times when a sub is with Her."

Over the years I have served a few Mistresses with the same policy but not many. I find it a powerful way to establish the D/s dynamic from the get go and the result is that I'm in a much deeper state of submission. Those Mistresses, like Mistress Morgan were all older, more experienced Mistresses. One Mistress would greet me at the door to her dungeon with the word "off" and would not say another word or acknowledge me until I had complied. The Fetish Fortress in NYC has a separate room for undressing before you enter the dungeon so there is no clothed interaction with the Mistress.

I've also found that the opposite also applies i.e. if I am left to be clothed for some time into the beginning of the session that it's hard for me to enter sub-space.

A few other Mistresses have established a similar dynamic by tying me in highly constrictive C&B bondage at the beginning of the session or by gagging me / applying restraints at the very beginning.

I'm wondering if there are other Mistresses who do similar things before the start of the session to establish dominance. What are they? How common is "CFNM at all times"?