With everyone that I know hunkering down for this Thanksgiving holiday due to COVID I started to remember certain a handful of sessions I used to have in Manhattan by that weekend. I hosted the dinner for years, with people staying over several times. By Saturday AM out-of-town guests were gone and my place was finally clean. Around the late '90s I was seeing Mistress Melora, a tall, strong and almost zaftig, Domina with long strawberry blonde hair and porcelain skin maybe three times a year. She was in her late 30s, maybe 40, who sessioned out of her Upper East Side large studio co-op and always wore a black corset and black backless high heels, sometimes greeting me in a black silk-like robe, other times not.

She was before I dealt with female body builders and knew my scene. She would pin "Tarzan" to the floor, ordered him to do foot and leg worship, do some spanking and otherwise use him for her pleasure. For her and me it was a illicit pleasure on that weekend because more than once she asked me, "How did you survive your relatives on Thanksgiving?" LOL!

Anyone have a special session tradition around the Holidays?