Is the listing of references on session request forms outdated and pointless? I think so. It doesn't make much sense to do. When I move to a new city, I may try several massage therapists out at one salon, but I eventually pick and stick with one or two and would feel weird to randomly schedule another girl after being with one for so long. I think the same concept should hold true in sessions.

And.... part of me thinks that only 15% of dommes actually verify references. I really don't picture them taking the time to call or verify, unless they really know the other domme. And they may even feel bad if they're in the same town as the other domme, such as though they are poaching clients.

What exactly would the reference even be needed for? To say that yes, this client is capable of paying a deposit and will be a good submissive? No shit. Require a deposit and let's get rid of this references bs. If a domme can't tell from her senses which clients may be creeps, they shouldn't be doing this.