Okay, question for the weekend for "both sides of the fence," Dominas, subs, heck even switches. What are the strangest requests you ever received in this scene? That means in session or outside of it with someone you've known in BDSM?

Mine was from a true Domina who I found through the wb270.com female bodybuilders' site around 15 yrs. ago. She was not local, did tours and I saw her in her hometown too. We saw each other twice a year for five, six years, but now retired. We did role play (she was in show biz and was excellent), scissors (really one-side wrestling), body worship, she did lift and carry once to me (and I was 230 lbs. or so back then)... hell I was deep, DEEP subspace. I was, how can I describe it, a "special pet." Not a lover, almost a friend, sometime biz adviser, really a special customer. She had her distance which I appreciated.

That's why it floored me when, in the middle of a session towards what turned out to be a year or so later, her retirement, she told me, "I want you to shave me." Yes... there. I worked myself up to the level of "pleasuring" her and I was intimidated and flabbergasted. I stammered, "I've only shaved myself." She said, "Do it," and gave me a razor and foam. I remembered my old Italian barber and got a towel steamed up from hot water and very, very carefully went to work as she spread eagle on the bed.

Then and now I think of it as an extreme compliment to me, that she trusted me that much. It was the beginning of a goodbye to her life as a Domina and to me, looking back on it. Weeks later she told me she was involved with someone who was serious about her, so that might have been the symbolism in the request. All I'll say that it was quite intimate and very sensual to both of us.

Okay... what stories do you have? No names! Just real stories.