My question for the subs on the board is when do you decide to move on from sessioning with a particular Pto Domme?

I know in a longer-term, and more personal, relationship it is always about the emotions of the situation. But, that is not what I am asking about. I am talking about a true Pro/client situation where it is about you paying for her skills in filling a want/need of yours.

For me, the decision always comes down to one of the following: 1) Lack of chemistry (this is usually a post 1st session decision); 2) Sessions getting stale with each time seeming to be a repeat (this hives me a feeling of "been there... Done that"); 3) Crossing of some limit or having some type of falling out 4) Money... Either her raising her rates above what I am willing to pay or her becoming more findommy in relation to me outside of session.

The other explanation that I have heard, but that doesn't apply to me, is having a personal rule that you will only see a particular Pro a certain amount of times (usually this only occurs if you live somewhere with tons of choice and is about keeping emotional distance).