I’ve often read that for professional athletes the largest improvement occurs between an athletes rookie year and second year. I think this is also true of Domme/sub session experience. I think first sessions are always going to be a bit of a feeling out process between the Domme and sub. I think Dommes want to get a feeling for where a sub is at pain threshold wise and what he can take in other areas and figure out what he’s really looking for. I think it’s in subsequent sessions where chemistry can really build and things can be pushed further. I think after a good first session where a sub returns for a second session the Domme can be a lot more confident in where she is going with the sub and the sub can relax more now that he knows the Domme.

I think about this because I recently had a great first session with an experienced Mistress and am very much looking forward to seeing her again. I gave her a lot of information about my kink headspace via email before the session and she read me very well and went fairly hard which is what I wanted. In addition she was able to get inside my submissive head and manipulate me which was great It was one of the best first sessions I’ve ever had and I am confident she will ratchet up the intensity a lot more for our second session. I’ve got a good excited feeling about it. I know she also enjoyed our session and felt our session was successful as well.

I was wondering what others think about this? I feel there is a lot of potential for growth in the second session, especially after a good first session.