I was targeted by an advance fee scam (AKA Nigerian scam) that specifically targets Dommes and it is very elaborate. Here is what happened:

I get an email from a "sub" in the UK that says he is a big fan. He has a BDSM equipment business and would like to send me something off the website. I choose something and give him my shipping address. He then says that he is sending several large pieces of equipment in addition to what I chose because he will be visiting Atlanta in a few months and wants to see these items in my dungeon. Red flags start to go off so I tell him to send me a tracking number once the items are shipped. It takes him a couple of days, but he sends me a copy of the shipping invoice. I also get an email from the shipping company with tracking information.

Today I get an email from the shipping company saying the package has been detained by customs and that I will need to send $500 to (bank info given) so it can be released.

I never really believed that the package was going to arrive, but I thought it was a scam to steal my time - which we are all used to. A friend of mine and I investigated the information give over the weekend and there was a lot of evidence that it was a scam, but it's very elaborate and very Domme specific.

Here were the red flags:
He called himself a very wealthy businessman.
The website: https://www.humiliatesissy.com/ is very poorly done, you can't actually order anything and it was just registered last month.
He said he was also putting a cash tribute in the package.
The address he listed for himself on the invoice was a hostel in London. We had a big laugh over this one.
I didn't check this at the time, but the courier company's website: https://www.skylimit.online was registered the same day as the BDSM site.

Anyway, heads up Ladies. Don't let this guy steal your time with this elaborate BS.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn