I'm into smell fetishes on what I guess is an extreme level, as I like being made to smell strong odors of a domme while bound. Nothing gets me going more than the olfactory sense, I think I'm broken in that regard. Either facesitting, farts, or just having feet shoved in my face are great, armpits and breath aren't my thing but also not something I mind as I'm just into the idea of being forced to endure the nasty anyways.

Problem is, I've never been able to have a session with a domme who is actually willing to be a bit unclean beforehand, let alone a domme farting during facesitting.

Usually the most they do to try and meet expectations in smell is not shower the night before, sometimes not even that, maybe just skipping their morning shower a couple hours before the session.
This invariably leads to dissappointment on my part. Every single time I've been asked how their feet or ass smell, and everytime it's the same response... nothing. I either smell the bodywash/soap from the night before or nothing at all. I'm unsure if they ask me that and I'm supposed to roleplay, or if they genuinely expect that you can smell anything through fresh panties or clean socks after just skipping a morning shower.

So after that lengthy rant my question is this;
How do you find a domme who is willing to be a bit dirty to satisfy a smell fetish crave?

I guess the profession attracts all the people who are rather clean and healthy, and are rather uncomfortable with being unclean, and that's certainly fine, but surely there are dommes out there that are fine with being a bit gross?
The dommes I've seen advertise smell fetishes, some of them are video dommes who I've seen fart on camera and make smell fetish videos, I've communicated my absolute emphasis on smell domination, I book my sessions well in advance (over a month before even if I can't know how horny I'll be the week of), but perhaps my expectations are a bit too high for real-time sessions? Is it something I should just give up on in these sessions?

(For the record I'm from the Tri-State area NYC-CT-NJ)