I've witnessed this type of the play at fetish parties where the people involved are friends or have some type of personal relationship. I've seen it get intense to the point that is hard to watch even though the submissive is getting exactly what they signed up for. Afterwards, the emotional support is almost as intense as the degradation. The sub is put under a warm blanket and people the very people who were topping them are comforting them. In one scene, the female slave was masturbated and praised for doing such a good job and pleasing the Dom and Master who topped her. It a way it is weird but it is kind of hot at the same time. I was exhausted just watching this roller coaster of emotion.

So, my question is, how does this go in a professional setting? Wouldn't that be a very difficult experience to have with a stranger and then just walk out of the door? Do all submissives want to be consoled afterwards or do some enjoying staying in that degraded state? One thing is for sure. The person bottoming for that experience either has a very high or low level of self esteem. I can't tell which.