When you or I saw mistress and esp on the first visit or two, the domme or mistress will take 3 to 10 minutes for conversation to go over limits or your expectations and interests. However, on the other side, there are mistresses and dommes who will clearly or forcefully give the sub or slave rules for session. Of course, it is only a small fraction of dommes who impose "rules" on the sub in the first five minutes of the session, but it is clear from reviews and comments that there are *some,* probably those who are especially sadistic.

In one case, in a review, a guy requested tease and denial, and the domme gave him a "rule" about his not coming without permission.

Some of the dommes *really* like to give whippings, caning or other punishment and they use the occasional or inevitable breaking of rules to wipe the guy out with a punishment they have set or she has chosen.

So, it could be in a session with teasing or foot or ass worship or in regular corporal punishment . . . The domme has and enforces *rules.*

Of course, with most dommes, the rules are unwritten and not always specified in advance. But with others, she gives rules at the beginning. She expects the guy to follow the rules, to be punished or to leave and not come back.

So . . . If you are a domme, where are you in the spectrum of giving rules at the start of a session, or during? If you are a sub, what approaches have the dommes taken with you?

Most experience is fairly uniform. No or almost no dommes imposed rules at the beginning, and usually there was a discussion re a safeword or not. The dommrs with *rules* I have not seen, or their rules came up during the session when I broke a rule without realizing it!