So over the last couple months I’ve had the chance to experience phone sessions via NiteFlirt as well as Skype sessions. Both of which were new to me. My NiteFlirt experiences were all spontaneous while my Skype sessions were all pre-booked. Wanted to share my thoughts on both, and curious others thoughts and experiences

NiteFlirt. I do like that it can be spontaneous, it’s fun to just be able to do a couple clicks and be on the phone with a a Domme. Hard to duplicate that with rt. I did find that spontaneity while great for me, could be annoying for the Domme. As one described it “I have absolutely no idea what’s on the other end when I pick up”. I also really enjoyed the opportunity to connect with Dommes I’ve admired and wanted to session with but haven’t been able to. My only complaints would be that it really wasn’t anything like a rt session, tended to be more chatting than anything else, it’s also really hard to manage the $ balance, I keep finding myself with leftover $, so feels like a never ending game of trying to get to a zero $ balance. Net, probably not my cup of tea, but I think a great medium to introduce yourself to a Domme you don’t know. I did really enjoy reconnecting with a Domme I hadn’t seen in years as well as connecting with a couple I hope to session with in the future. So while it definitely didn’t feel like a session, I’m glad I made the connections.

I enjoyed my two Skype sessions more than I expected. Both were with the same Domme, one I had sessioned with prior to the quarantine. I found it an excellent way to stay connected, I feel like the sessions helped keep the energy going and will make our next rt session better. The sessions were CBT/ballbusting focused and I was surprised how similar it was to a rt session. The first session was a bit clunky for me as I really didn’t know what to expect, but for the second I was much more prepared, and found that it was a really fun experience. Overall, wouldn’t pick it over rt but if unable to do rt would definitely do again. I really found it a great way to stay connected and very happy I did them.

So that’s my quarantine session experience. Hope you folks might find it interesting and curious what others have found.