I recently had a session with Mistress Ultra Violet. The fantasy was simple. I scheduled a 90 minute session where the fantasy was that Mistress was granting me an audition to be a film slave. I was open to being used in whatever way was necessary to pass my audition. The punishments I received were more severe than I am used to, but I did survive them to Mistress UV's satisfaction. I endured a good amount of corporal punishment as well as npt and cbt.
I didn't fully comprehend until later that I was never physically restrained or tied down in any way. The only restraint was Mistress UV's voice. That ended up being a real turn on for me. To me it is the ultimate act of submission to willingly surrender without being physically forced. I realize physical restraint is a vital part of slavery and desirable to fulfill many, or most fantasies. But unrestrained can have its place as well.
What say you, slaves and Mistresses? Do you enjoy giving or receiving severe punishment without physical restraint? What does that say about the slave/submissive? Does it mean he is more submissive than slave? Do Mistresses get an even greater sense of control using their vocal commands without requiring physical restrictions?