I have a number of rules that are meant not only to protect me (and my sanity) but also to protect the sub from themselves. One of those rules is "no same day sessions".

It's amazing to me how many prospective clients are ready to spend $300+ with a Domme without giving her to time to mull the session over, plan and prepare. I would guess these folks expect to have just as stellar a session as the person who set his/her session days or weeks in advance . . . but guess what? They probably won't. I also wonder if these are the same guys that complain when they have a less than thrilling session.

The truth is that most established Mistresses don't accept last minute sessions. That leaves the guy above with the Dommes that will say "yes" and that will probably winnow his choices down to less than the cream of the crop.

Just today I got a text from a guy that said he was in town for the day and wanted to book a session that included X, Y and Z. "Are you available today?" First of all I would guess that he had done zero research before contacting me, so he couldn't possibly know if we were compatible. How do I know this? First, everywhere my phone number is listed it says "no texts" - and how did he choose to contact me? By text. Second, my website states that I don't do same day sessions. (By the way, this is not a one off. I get several emails/texts/calls each week like this.)

If your top criteria is "who is available now", don't be surprised with what you get. There are some activities that you can scrimp on the research and planning. In my opinion, who to see for a FemDom/BDSM is not one of them.

Any thoughts?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn