A comment I made on an earlier post about not wanting a lot of small talk at the beginning of a session made Me think - and yes, sometimes that's a dangerous thing. Although I don't want to stand around discussing what we have both been up to, I do like to talk in session. It's a big part of the scene for Me. Whispering in the subs ear exactly what I could do to him, threatening him with pain or humiliation, laughing at his predicament, etc. Of course it depends on the scene, but I am usually quite talkative. I love the idea of leading slaves verbally down the rabbit hole. Every now and then I will connect in a way where words don't seem appropriate and both the sub and I just get "lost" in the sensations and activities. At those times talk seems to shatter the connection if that makes sense.

I know there are some subs that don't like talk in session and because of that we might not be a good match. What are your thoughts on this? Do you want a Mistress to lead you with her voice or do you want her to let you find your own headspace and go silently about her business? Dommes, are you talkative or not?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn