I am not sure if the dommes who do forced bi do the session in similar ways, but here is one version of the idea . . . and any of you could rate it as interesting, dull, good, bad or unworkable.

It seems like this idea could be applied in cases of pre-arranged forced bi or surprise suggested bi or mind-fuck cases, with minor differences in approach and even with different possible endings--but not being a domme, I don't know!

This variant is suggested by videos of non-forced bi . . .

1) Have a massage table and there be a glory hole cut into the massage table and have the table be about 3.5 feet above the floor;
2) have a guy on the table present and silent when a client, sub or slave arrives for his visit and the table is visible to persons either in the dungeon or on entry;
3) when the client, (or sub or slave) arrives, the domme says little or nothing about the guy on the table. If asked, the domme redirects the conversation to caning or whipping him; she says something to divert attention from the guy and the table temporarily, if needed;
3a) the domme may create some suspense or fear or wonder, depending on her mood and what the sub or client is thinking;
4) the domme canes and whips the sub or client till he is kicking and screaming and keeps going for a bit . . .

At this point, there are several ways for the visit to go, and not just the obvious ones. I like suspense and I like movies in which I don't know how it will end until the ending. And some dommes and some subs will find the suspense interesting, if the domme is creating some suspense and her intentions are not completely stated at first.

There is one obvious ending in which the guy is released from his restraints, if any, to go and sit underneath the massage table.

But another one is that the domme, part-way through, says she wants to hear the sub/slave/client plead for a while and she continues the caning or whipping for 10 or 20 or 30 extra minutes . . .

Another one is that, at the beginning the guy/sub/slave/client says he doesn't want bi and the domme agrees, but canes and whips him anyway and maybe or maybe not he changes his mind and maybe or maybe not she chooses one or the other.

Anyway, that is one idea that seems to me an intriguing variation, with several possible endings and twists and turns, depending on the personality of the sub/slave/client and the personality of the domme. Maybe; maybe not . . .

There are some dommes who have said that most clients who agree to and discuss a fb session and the go to a fb session move quickly and easily to the sexual conduct and the sex. One thing that this scenario creates is that, those persons who would have been easily and unforced, get to be, in fact, forced a bit . . .