This forum desperately needs some CPR. To that end I am going to share a fantasy I have been developing for more than a month. It has variations. It is not something I simply must do ASAP but there is a possibility I will do one of its variations even though I realize it will be expensive (so I will definitely not be doing it frequently)

It starts with my doing at least 3 sessions with Mistress Good. A good chemistry is established between us. She is a Strict but Fair mistress who mixes some sensual with the corporal.

Then I am kidnapped by another domina, Mistress Evil. In most variants I have no idea in advance what she even looks like. I will note that I have never done a kidnap scene. Mistress Evil is the enemy of Mistress Good. In most variants she has a female slave who is her accomplice. The primary reason for my kidnapping is that I possess some information that will allow Mistress Evil to kidnap Mistress Good. So this turns into an interrogation scene where she tortures the information out of me (and interrogation is something else I have never done before) (in one variant I foolishly give her some false info at first. When Mistress Evil finds out that it is false she makes me regret doing that and of course gets the correct info out of me. Until she gets the correct info I do not get a safe-word)

So in the next phase she and and the accomplice tie me up and run out and capture Mistress Good. Mistress Evil tortures Mistress Good in order to force Mistress Good to act submissive. Mistress Good hates being submissive so she is defiant at first but the fiendish tortures of Mistress Evil eventually breaks her and she is forced to perform extremely humiliating submissive acts she finds repulsive. I am forced to watch this (in some variants I am forced to assist a little) knowing with deep shame that I am responsible for the suffering of my beloved Mistress Good.

So I am curious if anyone has ever done something like this. It also seems to have some potential for a clip.