I started a thread at maxfisch on the topic of consenting questions . . .

There are fewer subs and mistresses who post "here" and so the comments about reviews and stories applies to the maxfisch history . . .

A week or two ago, I started a thread on an idea of surprise half-bi scenes or visits . . . and several persons wrote that what I suggested was unethical, bad and/or not bdsm, etc.

I don't think that in the mistress realm that things are so clear, because of a parallel situation. Of subs who post reviews here and mistresses who post here, there are a variety and probably more than a dozen accounts in which a mistress gave a guy an unexpected, unarranged golden shower and expected him to drink. There are in fact subs who post here who recount their first such experience with this surprise . . . No one has flamed anyone over these accounts, found in both reviews and stories written by mistresses. People here regard that happening as "normal" and some subs in fact expect it, even if they did not write it in an email.

It seems to me that it is simply a somewhat smaller number of situations that happen with a surprise extra guy visit--and I was not recommending that anyone do anything or expect anything in particular. It is simply a fact that in reviews and mistress stories, that this situation at times happens or is described. And, just as with the case of the mistress saying to open your mouth so she can pee, some of such "cases," stories or descriptions are found in reviews or stories written by mistresses who in fact have posted here [at maxfisch] in various years.

Edited by ztrade (07/29/16 10:49 AM)