Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#20359 - 03/25/24 12:42 PM Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
Chamberpot Online   content
Occasional

I'm not judging the kink, I can see how subjecting yourself to that type of punishment could be exciting.

I just don't know how the subs do it without needing serious medical attention afterwards. There is a reason why athletes wear cups and why self defense instructors tell you to go for the groin. Those things are exposed and fragile!

I ask because there are many videos where the mistress winds up and just unloads on the sub's balls...doesn't seem to be any holding back whatsoever. And repeatedly!!!

#20360 - 03/25/24 02:02 PM Re: Ballbusting -- how do they do it? [Re: Chamberpot]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

I agree. It’s definitely not my kink but I’ve always wondered about ruptured testicles testicular torsions and a need for surgery eek

Although, I will say that in many videos I’ve seen the Domme often appears to be pulling her kicks

Edited by furfan (03/25/24 02:11 PM)

#20362 - 03/25/24 05:30 PM Re: Ballbusting -- how do they do it? [Re: Chamberpot]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

As a ballbusting video connoisseur and frequent ballbusting sessioner I can share a few thoughts.

1) some of the videos are “fake”. I won’t name names, but if you watch closely you can see the foot doesn’t actually hit where the balls are. If you follow the WWE at all, there’s a video of Paige on one of the sports talk shows demonstrating this. The WWE practically invented the fake ballbust!

2)Some guys have amazing tolerance. Many of these guys end up making ballbusting videos

3)balls can take more abuse than most people think. Trust me on this one, lol

4) Many experienced Dommes are good at watching out for injuries during a session and I think know how to hit in a relatively safe way. But I’ll defer to the Pros on this one

#20363 - 03/25/24 05:36 PM Re: Ballbusting -- how do they do it? [Re: furfan]
Boucheron Online   content

I have seen a lot of the videos, and its mostly the same guys, maybe 10 total. They must be supersubs!

I do it, but I like my balls tied up, and the tied up ball sack acts like a shock absorber.

#20364 - 03/25/24 06:02 PM Re: Ballbusting -- how do they do it? [Re: Boucheron]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

Tied up is great! Tied up and balls separated even more fun.

I should also add a good ball buster can often inflict massive pain without much impact. I remember one session tied down on a bench, balls tied and separated and the Domme just kept hitting the same spot over and over. Not much impact but the same exact spot with a pretty fast frequency. One of the only times I actually cried in a session but I would say the injury risk was quite low but definitely maximum pain! Good times cool

#20366 - 03/25/24 06:54 PM Re: Ballbusting -- how do they do it? [Re: Chamberpot]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

There are definitely hazards but done correctly even very extreme ballbusting can be pretty safe. Use the top of the foot rather than the toes to distribute the force, don't mess with the "strings" and you're usually fine. You have a lot of nerves there so it's painful, but not necessarily damaging.

I have given many a hard ballbusting in my day and I have seen a lot of clients who take hard ballbustings routinely. Overall ballbusting-related medical issues are almost shockingly uncommon.

I've done extreme ballbusting shoots and gotten angry tweets from guys accusing me of faking it or being horribly irresponsible. Nah, it wasn't fake and the guy was fine. He's just a tank.

Notably, both trampling and breathplay have considerably higher risks and get a lot less hand-wringing.

#20367 - 03/25/24 07:24 PM Re: Ballbusting -- how do they do it? [Re: MayaMidnight]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Thanks for clarifying. As I said it's not at all my kink so I know very little about it.

#20372 - 03/26/24 10:03 AM Re: Ballbusting -- how do they do it? [Re: Chamberpot]
international Online   content
Artisan

It is well possible, that in "teach yourself self-defense in 2 hours" classes they may teach you to go after the balls.
But in my experience, in serious martial arts, they tell you not even to try going after the balls if in a serious self-defense situation:
1. Balls are naturally in a protected location and
2. It is much easier to inflict serious pain (and harm) in many other places of the body.
3. (This may be just for me) They may like it!

#20373 - 03/26/24 10:14 AM Re: Ballbusting -- how do they do it? [Re: MayaMidnight]
international Online   content
Artisan

Thanks very much for clarifying!
I "enjoy" being on the receiving end (unfortunately never with you, MayaMidnight, yet), and you describe exactly the experience I have had!

What I like to add:
Tying up balls (not that you have suggested it) for ball-busting is probably not a good idea. Yes, if the ball-sack is pumped up like a balloon, the testicles themselves are somewhat protected from impact, but the risk of injuries is much higher! (I like maximum pain with minimum risk of injury!)
With ball-kicking the way you describe it, I never had an injury to the balls or testicles.
But I had hematoma due to impact with light objects such as a riding crop!

#20385 - 03/27/24 12:09 PM Re: Ballbusting -- how do they do it? [Re: MayaMidnight]
Boucheron Online   content

What do you mean by the strings?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
333 registered (Poester, Mistress UV, HouseofServitude, Soapy, nysubjack, langerr, Domina M, broom, Boucheron, Mistress Tissa, international, DominaAdmin, furfan, WestAugust, Moth to a Flame, Chi61, denali, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, HellionCobRoller, igstone, Mistrix Violeta, palmer, ChicagoSlicker, chuck, Bruce88, tosser, TheDriver, Cheyenne, Lady Velvet Steel, Luckyme_xyz, cbtlover, Mistress Troy, Queen Naomi, The Thomas, ztrade, Awillingstudent, need to serve, midlet, Slv4u, painslut, callybionic, Stern Miss Lea, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Berlin NYC, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, marstoy, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34313 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sara Lips Wrestling