05/14/24 03:05 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by need to serve
05/06/24 06:50 AM
Strict Lady Cloe - New York
by weisen
05/05/24 03:36 PM
Topic Options
#18445 - 02/19/23 03:27 PM Session Horror Stories.... spill the tea!
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
Dommes, have you ever had to kick your client/ sub out of a session? What was the circumstance?

subs, without naming names, have you ever left a session early? Have you ever been dismissed by a Domme from a session?

I personally have only kicked out two subs that I can remember in over a decade of doing sessions!

1. Asked if he would get a handjob before I started the session
2. BIT ME while doing foot and body worship... he seemed to literally want to eat My leg and toes. Was asked to stop, didn't, and I finally said YOU HAVE TO GO! (he also looked like Richard Ramirez so that added to the weirdness of it all)

Let's hear some horror stories!

Edited by Mistress UV (02/19/23 04:16 PM)

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#18448 - 02/20/23 10:30 AM Re: Session Horror Stories.... spill the tea! [Re: Mistress UV]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

To begin, I've never been asked to leave early by a Mistress.

But I have left immediately or early on occasion. During my misadventures I scheduled sessions not with the head on my shoulders but the head between my legs. I impulsively reacted to pictures, videos, the sound of the Mistress' voice, etc. without doing proper research, so that's my fault.

A few common threads in my walk-outs were that they involved independents who session at apartments or private spaces, and not those who owned or worked at their own dungeons.

Here are two examples. In the late '90s I kept on seeing a print B&W ad for an experienced mature Mistress I never heard of in Manhattan, great picture. I spoke to her on the phone and, primed for a session, I made an appointment. I got to her upscale apartment building and a woman answered the door. I recognized the voice from the phone, and she was vaguely similar to the woman in the picture from the ad. But this was decades later. She had to be 75 and, like her, the apartment had seen better days. After a couple of minutes I left much of the tribute and politely said goodbye. The experience haunted me for quite awhile.

The most recent instance was around a decade ago, an ad for an exotic, busty Amazonian Mistress who was visible online. She just moved near my neighborhood, too close not to investigate. The Mistress sounded fine on the phone, got the address and went over immediately. While I knew area the block and building seem sketchy, which put me on guard.

The Mistress answered the door, she was as advertised, and introduced me to a "fellow Mistress" who at best had just woken up, or at worst was high. I got there in the late morning on a Saturday and it looked like the a party from the previous night ended around 7 am. The place was a mess. The Mistress said, "The tribute is the same and you'll get two of us!" I quickly remarked that wasn't my thing, left part of the tribute for their trouble and got the hell out.

There were a couple of other instances, but you get the idea. My advice to subs is to do your homework before scheduling a session with a Mistress you have never seen before.

#18450 - 02/21/23 05:41 AM Re: Session Horror Stories.... spill the tea! [Re: Mistress UV]
Chi61 Online   content
Regular

I’ve left a couple sessions early. Mostly because just too intense or couldn’t get in right headspace. But that’s on me pretty much not the Domme

I did have a ballbusting session once in a hotel where the Domme kept telling me how tight her schedule was and how she needed to get to a shoot in a city a couple hours away. She then proceeded to sit on the bed had me stand in front of her while very disinterestedly kicking me and literally checking her watch every 5 to 10 minutes. Lol. I ended that one early.

#18454 - 02/21/23 07:43 PM Re: Session Horror Stories.... spill the tea! [Re: Chi61]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

my experiences with professional femdom have been overwhelmingly positive, i dont really have any horror stories. Like Chi there have been times where i havent been in the right headspace or it wasnt the right vibe so we ended a little early but thats ok. Thankfully ive never been asked to leave early either.

This did bring up one funny memory about 20 years ago i went to this (sex club is best term i can think of). But they had one room setup on as a dungeon. The one available lady had no experience in femdom but she was down and so was I. She was actually pretty good and we were having a lot of fun and she was getting into it. At one point i was tied to a bed and there was a plastic axe attached to the wall (the dungeon had a medieval theme honestly it was pretty corny). She pulled the axe off the wall and told me she was going to chop my head off. We both paused for a minute and laughed at the absurdity of it. Definitely a soft limit for me :-).

#18465 - 02/25/23 03:31 AM Re: Session Horror Stories.... spill the tea! [Re: Mistress UV]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Mistress UV
Dommes, have you ever had to kick your client/ sub out of a session? What was the circumstance?

I actually have not -- though I wanted to a few times.

I don't want to share details in case one of those people happen to be reading. Some people might get angry at a Domme sharing those details and retaliate (which might be why some Domme may not reply to this thread).

I'll just say that I've had a couple clients act very strangely in the session to the point where I was uncomfortable. In one case I had a client violate one of my limits.

Quote:
1. Asked if he would get a handjob before I started the session
2. BIT ME while doing foot and body worship... he seemed to literally want to eat My leg and toes. Was asked to stop, didn't, and I finally said YOU HAVE TO GO! (he also looked like Richard Ramirez so that added to the weirdness of it all)

I applaud you for kicking someone out for asking for a job. It can be easy for us to sort of "roleplay" that one out to avoid ejecting them.

The foot biter? I'm sorry that sounds creepy AF.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (02/25/23 03:32 AM)

#18473 - 02/27/23 07:02 AM Re: Session Horror Stories.... spill the tea! [Re: Mistress UV]
furfan Online   content
Enthusiast

Some years ago in Toronto I arranged an extended (3 hour session) with a very well known Domme who ran her own extensively equipped multi room dungeon. She had been active in the Toronto scene since the 80's (this was probably around 2010)

The start was OK but there seemed to be a lot of breaks and applying bondage gear/arranging positions seemed to be slow and somewhat fumbling. Finally as she was putting me in a bondage sling and had tried 6+ times to clip a cuff to the chain while missing repeatedly I called a halt. I said things just weren't working for me, got dressed and left. This about 30-45 minutes into the session She tried to say she didn't have her contacts in but I suspect she had other issues. There was no offer of even a partial refund and I didn't bring it up as I just wanted out of there....... probably my most disappointing scene in 40 years of play.

It was kind of sad in a way. She was something of an icon but judged by her performance on this day it was well past time for her to have hung up her flogger.

Edited by furfan (02/27/23 12:19 PM)

#18480 - 03/04/23 04:17 PM Re: Session Horror Stories.... spill the tea! [Re: Mistress Tissa]
Mistress UV Online   content

Enthusiast

Loc: Atlanta
I know what you're saying about letting the HJ comment just turn into role play, I've been asked a million times and just ignored the begging, and made it part of the scene-- however this particular HJ guy refused to start the session without Me agreeing on that, so he was either LE or just a total dickhead. These were both years ago in the backpage days, I'm frankly glad the site is down because it seems like less random public exposure and more true subs that book with Me.
I would love for someone reading to realize their behavior was wrong and hopefully learn from it, as far as retaliation, I think very its unlikely. Its unfortunate but I think every Domme who's been in the scene long enough has had to deal with subs pushing limits and doing weird shit.

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

#18486 - 03/05/23 02:18 AM Re: Session Horror Stories.... spill the tea! [Re: Mistress UV]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By Mistress UV
this particular HJ guy refused to start the session without Me agreeing on that, so he was either LE or just a total dickhead

In that case there was no other place for him than the gutter outside.

Quote:
I'm frankly glad the site is down because it seems like less random public exposure and more true subs that book with Me.

I never really used Backpage so I have no experience to share there, but I would have guessed that more of the slobbyist types would come through that interface.

Quote:
as far as retaliation, I think very its unlikely

I don't want to take any chances. All it takes is one psychopath...

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/05/23 02:19 AM)

Shout Box

Who's Online
356 registered (Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, Domina M, broom, Mistress Mickey, tosser, langerr, Chi61, randyrando, midlet, Mistress Tissa, HellionCobRoller, Soapy, Mistress Kiva Krimson, llf, nysubjack, GoddessCapri, buffalo, furfan, Queen Naomi, WestAugust, palmer, Lady Velvet Steel, The Thomas, Bruce88, CelesteTaylor, buddyguyfriend, Boucheron, Chuck123, Bound ashtray Man, Domthissub, sheba322000, T-bone, Slv4u, denali, advnmale2, inkblotters, ollikeem, Harish Kumar 12, DommeLynx, Chamberpot, ztrade, marstoy, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, MistressMaraM, Violetwand, So long, AaronGrant, Joseph Bloggarti, EmpressFrida, Stern Miss Lea, Mistress Trinity, billw, Domina Perpetua, TroyOrleans, michamalvada, RdSx, bdsmlover, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, DougCooper, Old_Timer_FL, cbtlover, Itsme, Uk234, Mistress UV, Gagged2, Atlanta_r, Madam Jess, Lady Bellatrix, igstone, ElenaDeLuca, ingridguerci94, Poester, GoddessAvecti, AngoraNYC, frank, HouseofServitude, 2city, MayaMidnight, international, painslut, Browniepoints95, ChicagoSlicker, mbilbo, Dannysub, kefxb24, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Neena De Ville, isuffr4her, Komodo, Bentographer, Scs202323, Michelle Lacy, Stephen M, Mistrix Violeta, chuck, TheDriver, Luckyme_xyz, Mistress Troy, need to serve, callybionic, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, otkbrat, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, NYC slut, pinkcaboose, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, middleboy992, EvedLeNashim, porkster, Bruxelles, MsRoseWoods, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, spiderone23, ilyaserdyukov, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, sfotk1, mike04071, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, schrads, EllaStrictland, Robert1218, Swinburne, LAN, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Normaldude, jlars555, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, all2easy, Jaco, Liquid6, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 37702 Guests and 108 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

DTLA Dominas