by Cheyenne
04/24/24 02:18 PM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#17734 - 08/18/22 01:32 AM One way mirror or two way glass
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Obviously, there are many people who don't want anyone watching (or even think someone is watching) their play. But, there are also many who love the idea either for the humiliation of it or even the exhibitionism.

So, the question is, for those that like or fantasize about it... would you prefer to be in a dungeon room with a one-way mirror where you cannot tell that someone may be watching or would you prefer a piece of glass where you can see people watching and/or ignoring your torment?

Asp

p.s. I apologize but this is not just a generic question but one that may effect a room design so I will be cross-posting at The Hang as well.

#17735 - 08/18/22 06:25 AM Re: One way mirror or two way glass [Re: AspX]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Exhibitionism has been part of my sessions since the beginning. But as I evolved as a sub I became more comfortable doing sessions in hotels, Mistresses homes or private spaces and even secluded public spaces.

Dungeons are far less desirable for me, and at this point, in an age of everyone having smartphones just seeing a mirror would stress me out.

#17736 - 08/18/22 09:16 AM Re: One way mirror or two way glass [Re: junglebeast]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Thanks JB... The actual plan either way is to have a curtain or shade covering it within the room so that it would only be exposed when the participants wanted it to be. As someone who is as paranoid about being filmed as I am, I totally understand your feelings.

However, would you mind answering the question from the perspective of when you are into that and which design would be preferable?

#17737 - 08/18/22 10:57 AM Re: One way mirror or two way glass [Re: AspX]
Addict

Originally Posted By AspX
However, would you mind answering the question from the perspective of when you are into that and which design would be preferable?

In the spirit of your question, one way. More stress, humiliation… and could break a sub like me to do activities that one would normally not do. Not knowing if anyone was watching would be torment.

#17739 - 08/18/22 01:36 PM Re: One way mirror or two way glass [Re: AspX]
slave47 Online   content
Occasional

To answer the question directly, I would much prefer having someone watch through a clear glass. Beyond that, I would prefer to have a female observer/s in the room. And the ultimate fantasy, is that I would like to be a slave practice dummy where the Mistress is training multiple Domme trainees who may participate in whatever activity is being taught. I would have no say in any of the activities. Come to think of it, maybe an audience behind a glass partition, where the Mistress is lecturing/demonstrating various torture techniques.

#17740 - 08/18/22 02:15 PM Re: One way mirror or two way glass [Re: slave47]
Addict

We are going off the topic a bit, but I was used several times as a "slave practice dummy." I LOVE the phrase! The first time in my second session ever with Mistress Belle De Jour when I was 20 or 21. Half the session I was the "dummy." The other half the trainee left and Belle had her way with me.

About a dozen years later Belle's friend Ione wanted to become a Mistress and I went to Belle's apartment. I forgot if I even paid or not but that was a hell of an event. A few weeks later Belle had me over again to be a "dummy" for Ione, but couldn't stay. She invited another Mistress over as an instructor and she was - get this - a former stripper who performed at my bachelor party and at a friend's event a few years before. We immediately recognized each other. I'll put it this way. Ione learned A LOT that day. LOL!

#17742 - 08/18/22 05:45 PM Re: One way mirror or two way glass [Re: junglebeast]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Been there, done that as well... Friend of mine used to own a dungeon in Detroit and for a lot of years I was the practice dummy for when new women would come in to try their hand at being Dommes (I even taught a few of them stuff myself).

That's hilarious about Belle's friend JB... talk about small worlds

#17755 - 08/20/22 09:27 AM Re: One way mirror or two way glass [Re: AspX]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

I love watching and being watched, as long as it is within my fetish circles and not some rando.

Shout Box

Who's Online
307 registered (Cheyenne, Poester, langerr, Mistress UV, Domina M, Soapy, nysubjack, artiemus1, broom, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, TheDriver, The Thomas, Mistress Tissa, Moth to a Flame, DominaAdmin, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, Old_Timer_FL, Chi61, palmer, international, Lady Paradise, HenryB, painslut, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Chuck123, WestAugust, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, cbtlover, tosser, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, denali, Bruce88, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, furfan, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, Violetwand, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32500 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova