by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#15507 - 08/01/21 05:05 AM Non-Dungeon/playspace Experiences
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I've had many, many non-dungeon experiences while in service to a Domme. Some have been as part of a paid session others have been of a more personal nature and some sort of blend both of those together.

One I had recently is sort of a blended one. It started innocently enough with a Domme that I had seen for years and who I sometimes do more personal service with. As always when she comes to town, I booked a session with her and we had an amazing time. We also made plans for her, her personal sub who lives in the area (and that I know) and myself to get together for dinner the next night after she was done sessioning.

So, time comes for me to head over to meet them and I get a text that I should dress up rather than dress down for the evening. This was followed by quick texts back and forth where it was decided that I should dress in female attire under my nice clothes, insert my hush butt plug and turn it on and that I was to pick her up in the hotel parking lot since her other sub got called into work and wouldn't be able to join us.

I did as I was ordered and picked her up in the hotel parking lot, then was directed to take her to a strip club for dinner and "a show". While we were driving, she connected the Lovense app and started sending my plug patterns to buzz away in my ass. Once we got to the club we had dinner at the bar while talking to one of the girls working that night, then moved to a table that was next to the stage with a stack of one dollar bills to spend.

While we were talking and watching from right next to the stage, she started manually controlling the buzzing in my ass as these women were shaking their assets only a few feet away. At this point, for context, I should mention the fact that I hadn't had an orgasm for two weeks & had been banned from touching my crotch except to clean or pee for the past week (even though we sessioned the day before, she actually took control of me in several ways at the beginning of the week)... So I was more than a bit horny.

There I am cross-dressed under my clothes with a Domme-controlled butt plug buzzing in my ass and her making it rain on a hot stripper... who in response is rubbing the Dommes titties with her g-stringed ass 3 feet in front of me. This, of course, isn't the only close encounter as we were there for 2-3 hours total & I was required to tip other strippers at the Domme's direction.. each of whom all responded by twerking amazing asses right in front of me as the buzzing continued unabated the whole time (although with varying intensities).

To say that I was truly being teased, denied and tortured by everything that was going on for the entire night is an understatement. However, I was rewarded for my good behavior being allowed to give her a foot massage (with her feet basically in my lap) while driving us back to her hotel (one hand on the wheel Asp... You are still not allowed to touch the erection in your pants) and again being buzzed and messed with the whole time... all while holding up my end of a conversation (talk about multi-tasking... Its a wonder we didn't end up in Canada).

Once back at the hotel parking lot, she decided to call it a night but first I was asked to show her what I was wearing underneath my clothes. So there in public (although in my car), I had to unbutton my shirt to show her the lacy black bra then unzip my pants and pull them down a little to show the black stockings and Orange panties (hey... Its me... There's got to be Orange involved somewhere) all while people could have walked by and seen. She went up to her room & I was sent home with strict orders to continue to be chaste although the buzzing continued at intervals for the entire 30 minutes of the drive home.

Like I said at the beginning, I have had many non-dungeon/playspace experiences but this one was unique in that it basically had been building for at least a week (two if you go back to when I first became chaste.. although that first week was in service to another Domme AND I had the added distraction of knowing it was going to be at least another week afterwards because on the way home I coincidentally had been ordered to visit my Chicago Domme the next weekend with chastity expected in the week before that visit). The whole night was maddeningly frustrating for me from a sexual perspective but I loved every second of it.

I am curious about other subs favorite erotic experiences with a Domme outside a playspace regardless of whether it was a paid session or just some activity/experience that a Domme wished to share. For the Dommes, what are your favorite stories of taunting/torture that you have done with a sub or a slave outside of a playspace?

#15546 - 08/03/21 07:01 AM Re: Non-Dungeon/playspace Experiences [Re: AspX]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

You sound like an adventurous man. That is half of the fun when it comes to femdom play, at least for me. When my dungeon walls started to get boring, I started traveling. There was plenty of business at home but I didn't want to get stuck in a rut. My favorite "Tour" sessions were those in log cabins in wooded areas. I'd get one with the high beams, which were great for rigging to be part of bondage play. In a few hours, the cabin would look like a more friendly, feminine set from Deliverance. Another great time was all day sessions on a rented pontoon boat in a lake that had a enough coves to get lost and have privacy in. While I've had good sessions in hotel rooms, it was never my first choice.

#15572 - 08/05/21 03:03 AM Re: Non-Dungeon/playspace Experiences [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

That all sounds like great fun.

#15603 - 08/07/21 02:56 AM Re: Non-Dungeon/playspace Experiences [Re: AspX]
TedBCruisin Online   content
Enthusiast

Some time back I look my then Mistress for beach vacation. It was five glorious days of her taunting me with her lovely feet. She continued to surprise me with foot jewelry and sexy sandals. We'd walk on the beach and make a contest of noticing sexy feet. It wasn't exactly a session but a wonderful time and with as much excitement as any experience I've had in a dungeon.

#15605 - 08/07/21 04:20 AM Re: Non-Dungeon/playspace Experiences [Re: AspX]
MissMary Online   content
Regular

A friend of mine has access to private wooded land. We've had camping trips there with other kinksters. Woods, rope, strap ons, switches make the possibilities endless. I enjoy the traditional dungeon and role play room set ups. But it is nice to change it up now and again.

#15606 - 08/07/21 10:56 AM Re: Non-Dungeon/playspace Experiences [Re: AspX]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I prefer the non-dungeon environment since, for role play, it is more natural and more edgy, especially if done in a quasi-public space. For someone who is usually cautious, I've played in plenty of alternative settings.

The first one was my third or fourth session when I was in college with Mistress Belle de Jour. She had me go to her apartment very early one morning and be her "Roman bath slave." She suggested I wear a skimpy loin cloth of my own design and begin to run her bath and put in bubble bath. She came in with backless black high heels and a matching silk robe. It dropped to the floor, along with my jaw, and I was told to remove the high heels and help her into the tub. I bathed and dried her off. It was a luxurious experience. I was then told to clean up the towels and the bathtub, then go to her bedroom. Within minutes I joined her, and helped her get dressed. When I was on the floor helping Belle with boots she saw how aroused I was, rubbed her boot against me, and ordered, "Hurry up and do your business. I don't have all day!" Whatta woman.

I've sessioned in Mistresses' apartments over the years and it was always a great compliment to me... of trust. It was always role play and intimate, especially when I had to call or text a Mistress, come up to her apartment and let myself in because she had the door unlocked. The sessions usually began right after I locked the door.

I've been told / ordered that I was going to take the Mistress out for lunch or dinner, especially Goddess Vegas who retired a decade ago. For our second session the Goddess picked me up at my hotel, we went to a small restaurant off the Strip, had a bite to eat and then she took me to her condo where I served her. We mostly did hotel sessions in Vegas or NYC, and began to include some outdoor play. Usually it was foot and leg worship in hotel stairways or parking lots, and once, late night, at a secluded part of a hotel lobby. I've done mostly hotel sessions in recent years and love it.

But the boldest was with a longtime Mistress in NYC where we went to the Brooklyn or Queens waterfront at dawn on hot, steamy Sunday mornings. I'd drive and she had me in gym shorts and sandals, getting spanked for all of Manhattan to see (LOL!) and worshipping her toes and feet. One time while I was driving, and told NOT to look at her, she slipped off her jeans and put on this leopard mini dress for our outdoor play. When I was allowed to glimpse at her I'm surprised I didn't lose control of the car. That was the morning she had me under the Queensboro or Williamsburg Bridge. She was in the car and ordered me to remove my shirt and posed. I removed everything. After getting a good view she grinned, ordered me back into the car, thank God. A minute or two later a sanitation truck was rumbling towards us as I was adjusting my shorts. Laughing at the expression on my face, the Mistress then ordered me to her apartment for more training... So yes, I love "non-dungeon playspaces."

#15609 - 08/07/21 09:50 PM Re: Non-Dungeon/playspace Experiences [Re: junglebeast]
AspX Online   content
Sage

That's awesime JB.. Love all of it... Thanks for sharing.

I have a bunch of them as well, just kept the OP to what had just happened and sparked the idea for this thread. I consider a hotel room for a touring Domme to be a playspace so I won't even mention that craziness other than the use of hotel bars and remote controlled devices.

My Vegas Domme has done some spectacular things with me out in the desert (I'm sure I have posted about it before) but definitely the most spectacular had me tied to a speed limit sign with my pants around my ankles and abandoned on this dirt road leading to camping sites (it was only for about 10 minutes & nobody came by). She has also: tied me to a tree like growth and whipped me in 40 degree weather; stripped me naked, tied me to the front of her jeep with the lights on and fucked me with a strapon; and used the car window / rope to trap my arm then almost literally dragged me as I ran as fast as I could to keep up with the moving car. Then there are the trips a sex club where she has done all kinds of things with lots of people watching... Not to mention filming a fetish video of her walking on the strip or the crazy hotel room scenes.

My Chicago Domme, who I live with and serve when I visit, has had more than a few crazy situations with me in her apartment (and elsewhere) as well. I even have a great story about the time King Lexa and Lilith Cat had me running them around town while constantly having me drink water but not allowing me to piss.. until the point I couldn't hold it any longer and pissed the front of my jeans before whipping it out in the middle of the street and relieving the pressure before having to walk through a hotel lobby with that huge wet spot (they fell on the floor laughing at that whole thing).

I love dungeon and hotel room play but yea... Just like you I have a lot of special memories outside of it.

#15610 - 08/07/21 09:54 PM Re: Non-Dungeon/playspace Experiences [Re: TedBCruisin]
AspX Online   content
Sage

That's great Ted.. Vacations with a Domme are a very special thing even if there is no actual session or play. If they trust you enough to do that they tend to spend part of the time going out of their way to use your fetishes against you.

#15611 - 08/07/21 09:57 PM Re: Non-Dungeon/playspace Experiences [Re: MissMary]
AspX Online   content
Sage

That sounds like an amazing setup Miss Mary. Haven't been taken to the woods by anyone (yet), but have had some elaborate setups in the desert with my Vegas Domme that are the equivalent (although that was just one-on-one rather than a kink event like you are describing.

#15617 - 08/09/21 09:24 AM Re: Non-Dungeon/playspace Experiences [Re: AspX]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

My girlfriend and I play anywhere we are. It is hot. But there is something about the formalities of a professional session, surrounded by all of the high end equipment that fucking blows my mind.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
319 registered (langerr, broom, cbtlover, Poester, DominaAdmin, CelesteTaylor, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Soapy, nysubjack, The Thomas, Moth to a Flame, Cheyenne, WestAugust, DommeLynx, HellionCobRoller, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, denali, TheDriver, Chi61, Boucheron, Stern Miss Lea, Chuck123, Bruce88, tosser, Domina M, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, buffalo, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, Mistress Berlin NYC, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33483 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Atlanta Dungeon