04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#15284 - 07/15/21 05:41 AM RIP Pinocchio
bcd Offline
Occasional

Seeing a post about the old Hang prompted me to write this in case there are any long time friends of Pinocchio still around. I learned that he had passed late last year. Pinocchio, Philbal and I were unique in that we were able to establish a friendship outside of The Hang and the life many of us hide well. There we were, three of us in different parts of the country, yet we somehow came together at a restaurant in DesPlaines, near O'Hare Airport. There were two others, but one was obviously unstable and we quickly distanced ourselves. The other guy, Strnguy just dropped off the map and we never got to know him well.

Anyway, Pinocchio, Philbal would communicate on an infrequent basis mostly centered around sports and especially the football season. We'd text or talk a few times a year and be able to discuss the things you can't with even your best of friends. Well Pinocchio died suddenly and it has been difficult to find out why as it was kept very private. How can you say I'm a long time friend when you live 2,000 miles apart? So there's no real closure, but I tip my hat to a good friend who got me through some growth understanding just what the hell this all is and why it is so needed, so necessary as a part of my life. I still dabble though not as much as I used to. Seems I'm aging out of that time of my life.

So it's just Philbal and I and this newer board for some needed discussions/outlets from time to time. Goanna go over and paste this in The Hang in case there's still anyone reading the stuff and who knew Pinocchio. He did counsel many on the legalities and was a lawyer by trade.

#15287 - 07/15/21 08:11 AM PhilBal [Re: bcd]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

Sorry for your loss bcd.

I do remember Philbal.

It is nice to read that he is still around.

Edited by Soapy (07/15/21 08:11 AM)

#15289 - 07/15/21 10:38 AM Re: RIP Pinocchio [Re: bcd]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Extremely sorry for your loss but really glad that you were able to find such good friends and a support system over the years.

I have been lucky enough to do the same and can attest to how much my group of kink friends mean to me, so I can only imagine how painful this moment is for you. Stay strong.

Asp

#15296 - 07/15/21 08:24 PM Re: RIP Pinocchio [Re: bcd]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I am so sorry to hear of this. My condolences to everyone. Speaking of the crew, is JeffW still around? It has been ages since I've seen him post.

#15298 - 07/16/21 11:05 AM Re: RIP Pinocchio [Re: Cheyenne]
bcd Offline
Occasional

JeffW is another one of those that possibly could have gotten introduced and known. Memory is foggy on whether it just didn't work out, or he wasn't interested.

#15299 - 07/16/21 11:06 AM Re: RIP Pinocchio [Re: AspX]
bcd Offline
Occasional

Glad you too were able to find a few with which to commiserate. Be well!

#15300 - 07/16/21 11:07 AM Re: PhilBal [Re: Soapy]
bcd Offline
Occasional

He is well and back east coastish now. I also had the opportunity get to know him much better as he resided in Chicago for a time. Much easier to arrange lunches and such when you don't live half a country away!

#15301 - 07/16/21 02:11 PM Re: RIP Pinocchio [Re: bcd]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
Sad to hear about Pinocchio. Max was kind of an online family. The only people I’ve met from these boards have been Dommes who I’ve sessioned with. I’ve never met another sub and been able to discuss this stuff except for online. I never would have considered it years ago but being older and retired I’m not as paranoid or hung up as I used to be. I think it’s great you guys had an actual real time friendship.

#15310 - 07/17/21 07:41 AM Re: RIP Pinocchio [Re: buffalo]
bcd Offline
Occasional

That's it in a nutshell. I was within a few years of retirement so little downside if found out. And I'm happy to say times have changed it seems. Though our kink is much less common, there's a lot more acceptance of differences these days.

Shout Box

Who's Online
331 registered (painslut, Moth to a Flame, HouseofServitude, callybionic, langerr, ChicagoSlicker, cbtlover, Cheyenne, Stern Miss Lea, palmer, Domina M, Bruce88, tosser, Michelle Lacy, Soapy, Chi61, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, Mistress Ayn, need to serve, Stephen M, Queen Naomi, nysubjack, Boucheron, Mistress Tissa, WestAugust, The Thomas, furfan, HellionCobRoller, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, NYC slut, DommeLynx, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Curiouser, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, Chamberpot, jadreg13, Lpbri, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 34079 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina