by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#13650 - 03/07/21 09:25 AM Topping From the Bottom
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

What is it with me getting off on trying to do this only to be shut down? My girlfriend kind of take turns running errands and going to the grocery store based on our work schedules. Tomorrow it is her turn because I have to work late. I've made out my list for Home Deport and the grocery store. Just like she has done to me a few times, the stuff I put on the list is going to become obvious as she is shopping. But before she gets too mad, she's coming home to a candle lit dinner with all of her favorites. I hired a caterer. They are bringing her favorite wine and flowers too. The caterer, in a tux, will be there the whole time to serve us and clean up after dinner. Will I be in trouble or will she love it? Do ladies like these games? Can we get by with these games? I do like to make my girl happy but to be honest about it, I'm dying to play.

#13676 - 03/09/21 12:17 AM Re: Topping From the Bottom [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

Best night ever. My girl caught on to the game. But she didn't play with me. Instead she made me take care of her if you know what I mean. I was totally blue balled. She loved the surprise dinner but said she'd let me know when she felt like getting her freak on. Her casualness about this stuff turns me on almost as much as when we actually play.

#13677 - 03/09/21 04:26 AM Re: Topping From the Bottom [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Thanks for sharing your adventures with us. I was wondering how that would go for you. As far as topping from the bottom, in general goes, it doesn't bother me as long as there are playful intentions behind it. I've had masochists, in a professional session, smart off because they want me to push them harder. So, I happily played along with it. What I haven't liked is when someone is passive aggressive or manipulative. A dom friend of mine had a slave that would "Accidentally" break things so he would get punished. It didn't take her long to catch on. She began sending them to Ikea to pick up furniture to put together. That was their punishment. Suddenly, the slave became less clumsy.

#13682 - 03/09/21 11:31 AM Re: Topping From the Bottom [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

One comment about being a switch. I became one without even knowing what the term meant. Really. I was in my mid 40s, and the Mistress was in her mid to late 20s, so the age factor may have played a part. I wanted to do a roleplay where she was kidnapped, I rescued her and took her to safety. I thought, we thought, her being tied up on a chair and gagged would add drama to the scene. It was a large, private play space. I tied her up, but I'm not a rope bondage guy by any means. The session started with me "breaking in" where she was held captive, untying her and literally carrying her off. By the middle of the session she took more and more control, tease and seduction, and I was in deep subspace at the end.

The young Mistress loved it. We did variations of it several times. Only time I was anywhere near dominant in a session. As I've learned, you never know where you may go in this scene.

#13684 - 03/09/21 01:26 PM Re: Topping From the Bottom [Re: junglebeast]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Scooby,

It sounds like you have a real cool relationship thanks for posting all of this. I too will top a little from the bottom if only to make the session more fun and encourage my Domme

Like Junglebeast, ive got s switch dynamic going on right now. And its the only time ive ever been dominant as well. Similar story as junglebeast there is a spread an age early 40s to early 20s and that probably contributes to the dynamic She brought up the idea of switching. When i first tried i have to admit I was a little timid. Speaking of topping from the bottom, She then preceded to say “if you are going to tell me what to do say it like you mean it”. When i changed my tone and did that her next response “you better say please”. We both lost it at this point and almost died laughing. We now joke about who is telling who what to do tonight. Its been fun to mix it up. But i still like giving up the control.

Shout Box

Who's Online
308 registered (Soapy, EvedLeNashim, international, TheDriver, marstoy, Violetwand, WestAugust, langerr, Mistress Tissa, painslut, denali, DominaAdmin, schrads, CelesteTaylor, broom, cbtlover, Domina M, Cheyenne, Old_Timer_FL, zeta, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, Chi61, Dominions, Chuck123, tosser, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, nysubjack, artiemus1, The Thomas, Moth to a Flame, HellionCobRoller, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, HenryB, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, DommeLynx, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32624 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato