by Mistress Tissa
Today at 08:23 PM
Where the hell am I?
by Mistress Tissa
Today at 07:56 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
Today at 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
Yesterday at 06:56 PM
Is my Kristi Noem fantasy healthy at all?
by Cheyenne
Yesterday at 06:58 AM
Dune and Femdom
by broom
04/21/24 05:46 PM
Strip Club Sessions
by llf
04/20/24 04:13 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#13577 - 03/02/21 03:05 PM Male Subs More Respectful To Women?
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

Thought about this for the past several years when the Me Too movement emerged. To start, I'm past retirement age and most of the women I know and love - from my Mom, aunts, daughters, nieces, friends, co-workers - all have a story that starts with, "There was this guy a few years ago..." and ends with a male's harrassment of some type.

So, as a group, does anyone think male subs more respectful to women in the vanilla world? Most of us subs usually go above and beyond to please our Mistresses. But we've all heard stories of subs "topping from the bottom," coming up with specific scripts of sessions, harrassment of many forms.

My opinion is that the best subs, probably the "regulars" that Mistresses know very well, are very respectful as a group in the outside world. I know, a generality, but what do you think?

#13578 - 03/02/21 04:51 PM Re: Male Subs More Respectful To Women? [Re: junglebeast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

I'd have to say no. There are as many obnoxious femdom enthusiasts as there rude men in the vanilla world. Some times the depth of it is worse in the kink scene because it is personal. They didn't get enough attention at a party, Mistress XYZ forgot their birthday, Slave ABC got to worship boots while they felt ignored, ect. It is a small percentage but, at least in my personal experience in the mainstream world, so is the percentage of men who would bring harm to a woman or anyone. In my estimation, 95% of people in general are really cool. Then, there is the 5% that will be toxic, whether they are male or female.

#13618 - 03/04/21 01:35 PM Re: Male Subs More Respectful To Women? [Re: junglebeast]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I've seen plenty of complaints from prodommes about men posting in a manner disrespectful to women on MF and this weboard.

#13646 - 03/06/21 10:00 PM Re: Male Subs More Respectful To Women? [Re: junglebeast]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

A related question from that is are you more respectful of mistresses than of the other women? For me the answer would be no, I think you should be respectful of all. I might say that I am also a little bit of a rebel. At work I had managers and people working for me.

I tended to treat better the second group, I saw it as a duty. You should treat the managers well too, but there is no need to be equally protective.

#13647 - 03/07/21 12:44 AM Re: Male Subs More Respectful To Women? [Re: junglebeast]
midlet Online   content

Respect needs to be earned

#13648 - 03/07/21 07:36 AM Re: Male Subs More Respectful To Women? [Re: midlet]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Originally Posted By midlet

I was raised in such a way to show respect to everyone. Treating anyone with disrespect, even someone who doesn't deserve it, reduces who you are a person. When it comes to women, I grew up in a day where men opened doors for women. They did it because they were gentlemen. If a man showed up on a Club Dom set or in my studio in the days when I was still working and didn't walk through the door with respect, he'd be walking right back out of it.

#13652 - 03/07/21 02:01 PM Re: Male Subs More Respectful To Women? [Re: Cheyenne]
midlet Online   content

Agree with you .

Would u say times have changed. Have you see tweets by the new generation of dommes. I would not feel a sense of respect for 80% of them.

I would not treat anyone with disrespect but for that extra respect , you need to be nice too.

You are from a generation when men were gentleman and yet u met a lot of jackasses which convinced u subs r not necessarily more respectful.

If one acts nice one will get respect smile

#13656 - 03/07/21 03:00 PM Re: Male Subs More Respectful To Women? [Re: Soapy]
Addict

Originally Posted By Soapy
I've seen plenty of complaints from prodommes about men posting in a manner disrespectful to women on MF and this weboard.

Ah... the "flame wars" of MF! I joined upon the urging (orders) of Empress Dominique who had a dom board there. Naively I wrote about a then famous Mistress the Empress knew well who I served in one session. I gave the Mistress a legitimate "Eh" type of review. Wasn't disrepectful, but said I was disappointed. Well, Empress Domi said I embarrassed her and should retract the review. The Mistress I wrote about was not pleased. I apologized online. And I never did another review of a Mistress again... LOL. Those were the days.

#13657 - 03/07/21 03:16 PM Re: Male Subs More Respectful To Women? [Re: Komodo]
Addict

Originally Posted By Komodo
A related question from that is are you more respectful of mistresses than of the other women? For me the answer would be no, I think you should be respectful of all. I might say that I am also a little bit of a rebel. At work I had managers and people working for me.

I tended to treat better the second group, I saw it as a duty. You should treat the managers well too, but there is no need to be equally protective.

This seems a bit trite but I was brought up by my Mom and a variety of female family members. Respect for everyone, and all women, was a given in lessons from my family, neighborhood and church. (Yeah, church. Really.) I was a manager for most of my career. I heard the stories growing up on how women were treated in the business world. As a manager I felt it was my responsibility to protect and defend great workers (I had plenty over the years) no matter what sex they were. But especially if they were good workers who were women.

#13658 - 03/07/21 03:23 PM Re: Male Subs More Respectful To Women? [Re: Cheyenne]
Addict

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Originally Posted By midlet

I was raised in such a way to show respect to everyone. Treating anyone with disrespect, even someone who doesn't deserve it, reduces who you are a person. When it comes to women, I grew up in a day where men opened doors for women. They did it because they were gentlemen. If a man showed up on a Club Dom set or in my studio in the days when I was still working and didn't walk through the door with respect, he'd be walking right back out of it.

I was bullied in grammar school by three girls a year older than me. I came home one day and finally told my Mom about it, saying, "I'm going to punch them in the nose." My Mom said, "No. A real man never hits a woman. Ignore them and walk away." I followed that advice, back then and always.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
302 registered (HenryB, The Thomas, ChicagoSlicker, Cheyenne, Soapy, DommeLynx, Swinburne, nysubjack, Domina M, Mistress Tissa, Violetwand, CelesteTaylor, cbot, WestAugust, Chi61, cbtlover, palmer, langerr, HellionCobRoller, TheDriver, painslut, marstoy, international, buffalo, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, midlet, furfan, Bruce88, ztrade, Jogo, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Lady Velvet Steel, Domina_Felicity_Hart, LAN, Mistress Aurianna, Protons1, domtsub, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, Slv4u, Lady Bellatrix, bondagelover, Moth to a Flame, broom, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, Boucheron, tosser, T-bone, jadreg13, Lpbri, denali, artiemus1, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, Browniepoints95, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Jeffmill999, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, sheba322000, MsRoseWoods, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 31804 Guests and 102 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress  Lexine