Madam Mysteria
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
03/27/24 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
03/27/24 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
03/27/24 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#13245 - 02/07/21 08:38 AM Enema Play
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

A fellow poster was sharing with me that this is one of his favorite kinks. It is something that I've never really been able to get my head around. Only once did I conduct an enema session and it was because the client implored me to try it with him. I was upfront about not really understanding the kink. He had a good time and that was what mattered. But, I'm left with these questions: Is it the physical stimulation? Is there an aspect of humiliation? Is it punishment to have to hold the water for longer than what is comfortable? Is it most common with an element of role play? Fill me in. I'd love to hear how people feel about this type of play and what the experiences have been.

#13246 - 02/07/21 02:20 PM Re: Enema Play [Re: Cheyenne]
CelesteTaylor Offline

Hi Cheyenne,

From my perspective....

It is very humiliating, often woven into a medical scene where one can be degraded pertaining to cleanliness. As a CD, legs in stirrups, and getting nozzle inserted and filled - with verbal commands and commentary, it is very humiliating.

An enema is not physically stimulating to me - but the other details are. Also, there is the need to hold the enema and release it at the right time. This is to please my mistress and release in a controlled manner - proper place and proper time.

Also, this is good foreplay for other types of play to follow. Nice and clean. No mess. Time to get busy and enjoy!

Celeste

#13250 - 02/07/21 06:31 PM Re: Enema Play [Re: Cheyenne]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

It's not my scene, but I get the stressful intensity of it.

This essay by Dia Dynasty deals with several different topics, including boundaries and triggers, but it does end with a rather complicated group enema scene, so I'm posting here.

#13253 - 02/07/21 09:33 PM Re: Enema Play [Re: Cheyenne]
The Thomas Online   content
Addict

I am a maso. Punishment enemas using a double bardex retention nozzle can be quite an ordeal. There are a very good X in "using X to make me do Y" scenes.

#13254 - 02/08/21 03:29 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: CelesteTaylor]

Pooh-Bah

Thanks for your response. It had never crossed my mind that this would be very fitting for strap on play to follow. It makes perfect sense. I can see where it would fit together both emotionally and practically.

#13255 - 02/08/21 03:30 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: palmer]

Pooh-Bah

Thanks for posting this. It was an interesting read.

#13256 - 02/08/21 03:32 AM Re: Enema Play [Re: The Thomas]

Pooh-Bah

I'd never heard of a bardex retention nozzle. That does sound quite intense.

#13274 - 02/08/21 05:46 PM Re: Enema Play [Re: Cheyenne]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

Ive always viewed Enema’s as a necessary evil requirement to prep for strap on play.

Because of ive got a lot of experience with pegging ive done a lot of enemas. But always in private before a session. As a kink its not for me.

#13294 - 02/09/21 05:38 PM Re: Enema Play [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello Cheyenne. I know I am weird, but I really enjoy enema play. From the top perspective it's one of the most invasive things you can do to a person. Taking control of the most base bodily functions is quite a power exchange.

In my experience with subs there are two primary of enema aficionados. One is the person that developed the kink when he was an adolescent and became turned on while receiving enemas. These enthusiasts aren't necessarily into humiliation. They just get turned on by the process. I had one guy that just wanted to have a normal (and often sophisticated) conversation while holding the water. This is a dying breed, literally. Enemas are not given as the cure all health treatment they were in the past so those attachments in puberty aren't made anymore.

The other and most common enema lover (or hater) are the subs that are more into the humiliation of the act. This is common with sissies and I often use enemas to duplicate menstrual cramps and the bloating associated with getting your sissy period. Enemas are great for this.

Of course there is the random Thomas for which it's primarily a maso act. The pain and discomfort can be made unrelenting without leaving a mark.

As far as enema play combined with strap on. This only works well in long sessions. Unless you give 2-3 enemas and make sure the water is coming back clear, an enema can only serve to stir things up and make it unpleasant for everyone. You need at least an hour - preferably 2 - post enema before the strapon comes out.

I am certainly willing to share more if you have more questions.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#13296 - 02/09/21 05:56 PM Re: Enema Play [Re: Mistress Ayn]
CelesteTaylor Offline

Hi Mistress Ayn,

Yes, I agree with you assessment on enema and SO play.

I tried every combination (bag and fleet) and retention time before release - and they both stirred things up.

I found the best way to cleanse for SO play is using neither. Just a good bowel movement, and then make sure it is cleaned out by using a slim toy and some very mild soapy water.

The results have been good.

So, as always, your advise and knowledge is spot on!

Celeste

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (The Thomas, DominaAdmin, nysubjack, Moth to a Flame, Mistress Tissa, Soapy, langerr, Lady Velvet Steel, Awillingstudent, WestAugust, porkster, Chi61, TheDriver, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, Chuck123, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ztrade, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27313 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Natasha Müller