In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#13488 - 02/26/21 03:20 AM What Do You Get out of Chasity
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

As a young dom, I couldn't get my head around it. When one of my slaves expressed an interest, I suggested we do the opposite. This was back in the day of pagers. At any time of the day, I would page him and demand he excuse himself from whatever he was doing and find a private place to jerk off. Eventually, I agreed to try holding his key to see if I could find amusement or reason to it. I found it to be a fun power trip. I'd call him at work and dangle the keys in the phone. I'd wear his key on my ankle bracelet at a fetish party where he was serving. It was a good time.

What is it that you do or don't like about this type of play?

#13497 - 02/26/21 08:29 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Cheyenne]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Originally Posted By Cheyenne
What is it that you do or don't like about this type of play?

I like a Domme taking control of me in various ways, including my orgasms, so I like both of the things you described (as well as ordered edging) rather than just chastity as part of orgasm control play.

What I hate about it in my personal play is that the devices don't work on me and have an outsized effect on daily life (i.e., just trying to use the bathroom) when I do wear them on a limited basis. I have the personal discipline to not cheat because what is the point of the play if you do that, but some Dommes think it's a pointless exercise without being physically locked without a way to unlock yourself (even to just reset the device).

However, what makes me flinch with instant hatred is the way it is portrayed on the internet (mostly by fantasists and findumbs) as something central to any D/s relationship.

#13498 - 02/26/21 08:49 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Cheyenne]
Chuck123 Online   content
Enthusiast

I believe that a visit to lady such as your self is a way of being in a situation that the visitor no longer controls.
The chastity thing is an extension of the helpless feeling.

For me I was frustrated that I was never really out of control.
This is compounded by a high pain threshold so I never really got what I wanted.

The thread on the Girlfriend - Domina relationship brought wonderful fantasies. That is chastity and impact play.

C123

#13502 - 02/26/21 05:21 PM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Cheyenne]
CLN Offline

Loc: Norway
I like it as an ever-present reminder of Mistress' control and power over me.
But it is impractical for life outside of sessions. A bit awkward in the showers at the swimming pool. So best left for the sessions only in my case.

#13505 - 02/26/21 09:17 PM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Cheyenne]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

I did a lot of chastity play up until recently (more on that in a minute)

At first it was the uncertainty of when i could orgasm and giving up control to my mistress. My chastity would typically range from 7-15 days.

But then what i found was the orgasms were out of this world intense. Chastity wasnt a punishment any longer it was a short amount of abstinence for one of the best feelings in the world. The trade off was well worth it.

However i haven’t done any chastity play in about 6 months. The reason is I've developed a pretty serious relationship with a professional domme. Its a blend of kink and vanilla. and the frequent sex feels better than anything. I dont think i could hold out if i tried at this point.

#13510 - 02/27/21 12:44 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Spark]

Pooh-Bah

Thanks for sharing. This is interesting. I had never thought of release after an extended period of time being more intense but it certainly stands to reason. As far as the blend of kink and vanilla, my late husband and I had that too. It is a cool combination and a wonderful, but all too rare find, to be with someone who can share both with you. Fun thing is...if one day your girlfriend wants to try something new, she can always put you back in chastity for a week. After being together for about a year or so, my husband and I would play with chastity on and off. Being into kink opens the door to so much more when it comes to intimacy. Never gets boring with someone you love.

#13511 - 02/27/21 02:27 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: AspX]

Pooh-Bah

I hear you about it being portrayed as central to a Ds relationship. Unless both are enthusiasts and that is their joint fetish, it is a pretty hollow relationship if one partner believes chastity is the glue that holds them together. Yes, devices can get bulky and impractical. There was a company, years back, that made custom made welded devices that worked amazingly well. Sadly, the man who made them passed and the company closed their doors. There are cool short term devices. But, that was the only long term that I am aware of.

#13512 - 02/27/21 02:30 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Chuck123]

Pooh-Bah

Interesting. How can you truly be out of control when being in control of booking a session and knowing that it isn't as if you've been kidnapped with no discussion of limits? Do you feel as if you and others with those types of fantasies actually want that or it is better off just left as something to "Entertain" when the thoughts cross your mind?

#13513 - 02/27/21 02:34 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: CLN]

Pooh-Bah

The impracticality of a device does limit how free you can be with it. I knew a sub and dom who would do months on end with chastity play. He would come to her for a session and to be anally every few weeks. That was interesting because his body would release but he couldn't feel it in an orgasmic way. It must have been a thrill for him to have to wear an encumbrance device for so long. When you say that you like a chastity device in session, is this an hour long session or extended? Are you allowed to release before leaving?

#13514 - 02/27/21 02:35 AM Re: What Do You Get out of Chasity [Re: Cheyenne]
worm Online   content

i think that i'd love to have You as a my Mistress! smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Kallcarrty, cbtlover, denali, Domina M, midlet, Chi61, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, international, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, furfan, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, Soapy, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Cheyenne, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, tosser, palmer, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, Dominions, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, TheDriver, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Lady Velvet Steel, Chuck123, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30880 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fetbot