Goddess Gia Peccato
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#13430 - 02/17/21 03:34 AM Made to Wear Panties
ScoobyBelfast Online   content
Enthusiast

This has never even been a passing thought. But, I lost a bet with my girlfriend and had to wear panties to work for a day. I thought she was joking at first. What a mind fuck. It was a distraction all day. I run a crew of at least 6 men. There I was in panties under my blue jeans. This isn't something I'd do on my own. But being made to do it was wild. What the fuck am I doing kept crossing my mind. Realizing how much control she has over me was the turn on, not the panties. I get it that some men just like the feel or something. Does anyone here like the thought of a woman making you do something that makes you realize how vulnerable you are to her? Is that the point of it for some women who make the men in their lives do this?

#13433 - 02/17/21 09:47 AM Re: Made to Wear Panties [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

I kinda know the feeling. In my role play I always make my own "Tarzan" thong and with at least two Mistresses I've served over the years they ordered me to got to their place and immediately disrobe (or strip) and to get into character. With my longtime Mistress she usually leaves her front door unlocked, she hears me enter and yells, "Lock the door and strip," heady experience. Putting the skimpy outfit on immediately got my anticipation going, especially if it was going to be a few hours before I'd see the Mistress and have the session. I'd wonder, "What happens if I get in an accident and the emergency room," etc., etc. The Mistress was controlling me long before I knocked on her door and, for me, it preps me for a session and just turns me on more.

#13434 - 02/17/21 01:11 PM Re: Made to Wear Panties [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

For me, it has been about who I am doing something with, not what we are doing. It is understandable that you would feel vulnerable "Running a crew of men," in panties. LOL. Awesome to hear someone having fun exploring the femdom scene.

#13435 - 02/17/21 01:13 PM Re: Made to Wear Panties [Re: junglebeast]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

It probably takes a lot to make a doctor blush. I love hearing your tales. If you ever get out ClubDom, either in Tennessee or South Florida, it would be a blast to have you out to entertain and assist the ladies. Does Tarzan make dinner?

#13440 - 02/17/21 04:21 PM Re: Made to Wear Panties [Re: junglebeast]
Enthusiast

Sounds like a wild time. At the rate my girl has me going I might have to surprise her with answering the door like that. Did the ladies wear skimpy outfits too? Maybe this is time to turn the tables on my girlfriend's surprises. I will get her a jungle bikini and tell her not to open it until she is leaving work. It'd probably backfire. But how does a dude get an upper hand somewhere in this this?

#13441 - 02/17/21 04:22 PM Re: Made to Wear Panties [Re: Cheyenne]
Enthusiast

Yeah, I get that. I'm no spring chicken and never thought I'd be doing the stuff my girl has me doing. I wouldn't have done it for anyone else.

#13443 - 02/17/21 07:40 PM Re: Made to Wear Panties [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
Addict

Originally Posted By ScoobyBelfast
Sounds like a wild time. At the rate my girl has me going I might have to surprise her with answering the door like that. Did the ladies wear skimpy outfits too? Maybe this is time to turn the tables on my girlfriend's surprises. I will get her a jungle bikini and tell her not to open it until she is leaving work. It'd probably backfire. But how does a dude get an upper hand somewhere in this this?

Scooby, I hear you. I'm quite mature now - in years but not in attitude. Like everyday life (at least in my experience) the ladies who enjoy domination, role play, etc. control everything. You rarely, if ever, get "an upper hand somewhere in this." LOL! The best you can hope is that your lady, as I have experienced with my Mistresses, know clearly who you are and are charitable and give you "privileges" that will warm and excite you. And give you memories forever.

#13444 - 02/17/21 07:41 PM Re: Made to Wear Panties [Re: Cheyenne]
Addict

I'm complimented. Oh yes, yes I do cook a bit. I'll contact you.

#13451 - 02/18/21 05:33 AM Re: Made to Wear Panties [Re: junglebeast]
Enthusiast

To be honest about it I don't really want the upper hand. Trying to get one so she can laugh at me for trying is fun enough. I never realized how fucked up I am. LOL. But it is all fun and games, right?

#13452 - 02/18/21 10:06 AM Re: Made to Wear Panties [Re: ScoobyBelfast]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
I am 100% with you on this whole thing and your analysis is spot on for me as well. I have multiple Dommes who love to order me to cross dress under my clothes while in public (including work situations). It is hot as hell to me to be controlled like that even though I am not into crossdressing as a fetish or desire (same thing goes with being plugged or forced to wear some other token of their control). For the Dommes, they seem to love the power of making me serve them for an entire day like this by only saying a few words of instruction... And they tend to love it even more if it causes some difficulty or consternation that I have to deal with because of it.

Asp

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, langerr, porkster, Chuck123, Soapy, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, TheDriver, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, Mistress UV, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Cheyenne, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27050 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Lynn