Sponsor a Domina
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Topic Options
#12018 - 10/13/20 06:13 AM Funny FemDom Moments
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

We've all probably had them, be it in session or in every day life. Here is a couple that I think of and chuckle, even after all of this time.

Years ago, I was out shopping for a kayak for my son. There was one that looked like it might be a good fit but didn't have a price. I went to the desk to ask about it. Over the loud speaker of the store came a voice, "Help needed with the dominatrix at the front of the store." The look on my face must have been priceless. I was in my soccer mom clothes. How did they know? It turned out that the brand name of the kayak was "The Dominatrix."

Around the same time frame, I met a client of mine for an all day session on a big lake. We rented a pontoon boat. We had a total blast. I attached nipple clamps to the steering wheel and made him drive. We were kinky and freaky with whips, canes and rope all over the boat and some in the water. We were able to find remote areas of the lake for privacy. He was soaring on sub space and me in dom space. When we pulled in to fuel up and pick up a few snacks, we were getting weird looks. People in Tennessee, where we had rented a boat are usually so friendly. We couldn't understand the strange attitude we were getting. Then we got back to the boat and realized, in the moment of flying high on sub/dom space, we had forgotten to put our toys away. The boat looked like an aqua dungeon. To top it off, when he turned around, I noticed he had obvious whip marks all over this back. That must have been the talk of the marina for days.

What are some of your fun memories, in our out of session?

#12020 - 10/13/20 11:51 AM Re: Funny FemDom Moments [Re: Cheyenne]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

I was having a session with Aiden Starr in LA back in 2017 and she was fairly playful during the session. It's always hard to tell whether to laugh or not during a session, but she was doing verbal humiliation and was joking about my balls looking small and told me they looked like kid balls.

#12021 - 10/13/20 02:17 PM Re: Funny FemDom Moments [Re: John_Bolton]

Pooh-Bah

That was a good one. At least, she didn't say that you were hung like a hamster. Maybe you are. I don't know. But just teasing you about possible shrinkage was kind. ;-)

#12045 - 10/17/20 04:44 PM Re: Funny FemDom Moments [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

There were times I really couldn’t keep a straight face and I’d make a joke in my “me Tarzan, you Jane” voice and the Mistress would crack up and so would I. That usually resulted in a great stinging smack in the ass and we’d get on track.

Two different types of sessions I do recall. The first was with Mistress Persephone when she was based in NYC at the old Arena Blaze dungeon. I called late on a Friday night and she knew me. I got there at 11 pm for an hour session since they closed at midnight. At some point she shackled “Tarzan” and inadvertently tickled me. I jerked my arm and she recoiled, breaking one of her signature long fingernails. She was PISSED! After the session she took it in stride and said something like, “I didn’t know ‘Tarzan’ could be so ticklish.”

The second was with a female bodybuilder/domina. She is 6 feet in heels and was 200 lbs. Muscular but feminine. I’m 6 ft. 1 in and was around 225 or so. We were two big people for a role play “wrestling” session (one way, her dominating me), doing Tarzan and the Amazon Queen thing. It was a warm, muggy day in May. I called to confirm and she said, “I don’t know. The room is small and the A/C isn’t that good. Come back tonight.” I said I couldn’t so she saw me that afternoon. The room was tiny with one side of the bed against one wall and the other side had just enough room for a night table. We began and we were sweating profusely, sliding off of each other’s bodies and almost falling off the bed repeatedly with one of us grabbing the other to keep both of us on the bed. At the end we were just laughing and toweled each other off. She gave me a big hug and apologized but we agreed we had a unique, fun time.

#12051 - 10/18/20 02:10 AM Re: Funny FemDom Moments [Re: junglebeast]

Pooh-Bah

Times like those are precious. Refresh my memory, was Tarzan for a video or was it a private session? If it is a video, I'd love to see it.

#12052 - 10/18/20 03:13 AM Re: Funny FemDom Moments [Re: Cheyenne]
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

The Tarzan thing in the small hotel room with a lousy AC was private, no video. It was a good hotel. A few hours later she got a lager room with AC.

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (denali, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, ChicagoSlicker, international, Mistress UV, nysubjack, Mistress Tissa, ztrade, TheDriver, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, langerr, porkster, Soapy, buffalo, mikel, furfan, Cheyenne, Boucheron, Chi61, DarkMuse, Ms_Gia_Peccato, MissMary, MayaMidnight, marstoy, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, DominaAdmin, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Chuck123, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, cbtlover, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 26836 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Goddess Gia Peccato