by nysubjack
03/27/24 09:31 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#11478 - 08/04/20 08:52 PM Premature ejaculation in session
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Someone brought it up in another post and - it just happened in session this week so it made me wonder what others think when it happens to them - both subs and Dommes. I will share my thoughts if you share yours?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#11479 - 08/04/20 09:06 PM Re: Premature ejaculation in session [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Unless you concerned about hurting the guys feelings. . . Or if humiliation and punishment are part of his limits . . . Unless you need to be careful enough with the guy so that he comes back in a few weeks or a month,

Then, you explain or act a bit angry as he has broken a rule you have, and he will be and should be humiliated and punished.

The guy should eat the come, be caned or whipped for an extra 40 minutes or for the rest of the session and told that for other visits with you, he may be expected to payan extra fee for the session.

Tell him that he is now set for cum eating instruction for some of the next few sessions,
And or you will be smearing his face with the cum, and a bit angry with him.

At least, that is my series of suggestions and one know at least one domme who does most of these things when the sub comes early.

Edited by ztrade (08/04/20 09:07 PM)

#11480 - 08/04/20 09:07 PM Re: Premature ejaculation in session [Re: Mistress Ayn]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

It has happened twice. Both times due to not prejerking the same day. I have found 2 to 3 hours before session works best. I was surprised and embarrassed. Both times, the session continued, I think with flogging and I had to ask the session end early after trying for about three minutes. It was a combo of having lost interest and the pain was magnified and just wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. Both times had involved the tying of my balls or dick just prior to ejaculation

#11481 - 08/04/20 09:08 PM Re: Premature ejaculation in session [Re: Mistress Ayn]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Was his session going to be nearly all tease and denial? If not, then some dommes, give some extra whipping amd move on to the other topics or ideas for the session!

Edited by ztrade (08/04/20 09:09 PM)

#11482 - 08/04/20 09:11 PM Re: Premature ejaculation in session [Re: ztrade]

Veteran

I wasn't asking for advice. I am asking if it's happened to you and your thoughts about it. Has it happened to you?

#11483 - 08/04/20 09:20 PM Re: Premature ejaculation in session [Re: John_Bolton]

Veteran

It's usually CBT that causes it (or T/D). I always like to know if a sub has a hair trigger so I can avoid it. Frankly I don't care much about a subs orgasm. I want to keep going, but sometimes less experienced subs can't get back in the head space. That's a bummer.

My funniest PE session ever: I was going over "the rules" so we were only minutes into the session - I grabbed the base of his cock, squeezed and and said, "Nothing is allowed to escape from this thing without My permission." He erupted. All I could do was laugh and laugh and laugh. After he cleaned up his mess, we continued and I decided to make a game out of how many times he could erupt in his allotted time. He was a hoot and we ended up having a great time.

The walk of shame is the worst - try to get through it and continue if you can. Most Dommes will understand that you will need a new build up.

#11484 - 08/04/20 09:57 PM Re: Premature ejaculation in session [Re: Mistress Ayn]
teddymishka Offline
Regular

Mistress Ayn, love the topic and fondly remember when this used to happen years ago. Now, if it should ever be allowed to happen, it must be consumed, a substantial tax must be paid, and punishment would surely follow in the form of serious painful CBT from the Queen of CBT followed by months of physical and mental chastity.

FYI, when you come to DC I will be allowed to visit the Queen of s/o for an extended slut training session after being totally feminized for the session. Hope you are well. <3 and hugs

#11492 - 08/06/20 12:13 AM Re: Premature ejaculation in session [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Spark Online   content
Enthusiast

What a great questions.

Its happened to me 3 times in sessions when i was younger. And I've had to focus On holding back or slowing down several other sessions. All during CBT. Once was a kick to the balls, another was just a rope being tied around. Its funny im not talking about a little dribble of cum. These were volcanoes. Definitely prefer not cum in the middle of a session but no need to stop when it happens. Weve been good to just kept going and work it into the scene. Not sure most men are like this but i normally don't experience a Sub drop just because i ejaculate. I think every time the Domme feels bad but not a big deal to me if anything it just shows how much fun i was having.

Its weird i can have normal vanilla sex and go for hours without ejaculating but femdom just sets me off.

#11495 - 08/06/20 07:46 AM Re: Premature ejaculation in session [Re: Spark]
John_Bolton Offline
Regular

Originally Posted By Spark
What a great questions.

Its happened to me 3 times in sessions when i was younger. And I've had to focus On holding back or slowing down several other sessions. All during CBT. Once was a kick to the balls, another was just a rope being tied around. Its funny im not talking about a little dribble of cum. These were volcanoes. Definitely prefer not cum in the middle of a session but no need to stop when it happens. Weve been good to just kept going and work it into the scene. Not sure most men are like this but i normally don't experience a Sub drop just because i ejaculate. I think every time the Domme feels bad but not a big deal to me if anything it just shows how much fun i was having.

Its weird i can have normal vanilla sex and go for hours without ejaculating but femdom just sets me off.

Yeah, I agree. Being hyper stimulated can set me off. Some red boots and tits partially showing and then having my dick moved with their hands to be tied up with a rope can be a bit much. It's kind of sad.

#11500 - 08/06/20 02:56 PM Re: Premature ejaculation in session [Re: Mistress Ayn]
gimp Online   content
Regular

Loc: NJ, USA
It happen to me once halfway through a session. It was more like a ruined orgasm though. It was a good thing I was tied down or I might have tried to leave. At first I wasn’t sure how Mistress would take it when it happened. She was actually cool about and stayed in role play. She then snapped at me and said “did I say you could cum”? I was like err no. She was like “have you ever ate cum before”? I said no. She said “then this is a good time to eat it”. So Mistress then forced fed me whatever she could get. And just like that was my first time tasting my own cum. Mistress left me tied down for about 15 minutes to return to play. It helped Mistress was hot and never broke character about the whole thing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
291 registered (Lady Velvet Steel, Domina M, tosser, Dominions, Chuck123, palmer, international, Cheyenne, TheDriver, Soapy, furfan, Chi61, DominaAdmin, Kallcarrty, cbtlover, denali, midlet, Ms_Gia_Peccato, jeanmarc, nysubjack, cbot, jadreg13, EvedLeNashim, Browniepoints95, Protons1, langerr, broom, MayaMidnight, Mistress UV, CelesteTaylor, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, Jeffmill999, buffalo, mikel, kefxb24, Natasha Strange, Mistress Ayn, porkster, Bruce88, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Boucheron, ChicagoSlicker, sheba322000, WestAugust, artiemus1, MsRoseWoods, ztrade, The Thomas, llf, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, Slv4u, DommeLynx, Mistress Tissa, GrimmX, Eastbabyhuey, bondagelover, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, Violetwand, SlaveGunner, zetaomicron, Moth to a Flame, LAN, sfotk1, schrads, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, domtsub, gfred1, Stephen M, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Awillingstudent, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, bane, strangefruit, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, T-bone, coockiemonsterworshp, Chamberpot, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Lady Paradise, Curiouser, ElenaDeLuca, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, ingridguerci94, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, slvmaximus, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, need to serve, mass, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 30963 Guests and 98 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mrs. Weltsova