by Lady Velvet Steel
Yesterday at 01:38 PM
Life Style Directory
by MissMary
03/16/24 04:45 PM
Rubber Bondage Reccomendation in NYC
by Bound ashtray Man
03/14/24 09:25 PM
Why do some dommes have their user names in orange?
by international
03/07/24 05:50 PM
The New Dommes Forum
by Soapy
03/07/24 03:02 PM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by kinkybootbeast
Yesterday at 12:35 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
A sub’s reflections on the FemDom Retreat in Portugal
by Mistress Ayn
02/19/24 01:27 PM
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#10102 - 03/31/20 07:22 AM Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent?
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

What has your experience with chastity been like? It was something I didn't see the appeal with for the longest time. Then I started working with Mistress Brianna of DC and the light bulb came on. She had a slave that she would keep in chastity for months. Periodically she would session with him and stimulate anally so that his body would have a release but his mind wouldn't. She did this in conjunction with this wife. It was so wicked and so sexy that it opened my mind to how much fun chastity play can be.

Your feelings?

#10125 - 03/31/20 04:10 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Cheyenne]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hello Cheyenne. Actually chastity was my first introduction to FemDom. My significant other was secretly into it and finally admitted it to me. We played chastity games off and on for years. Eventually my interests became more diversified which led me to becoming a pro. In recent years I have become more interested in it again am always looking for inventive ways to utilize new technology to make long distance chastity more practical.

I currently have four boys under lock and key and a few more that can be directed in at any time.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10126 - 03/31/20 04:16 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Wow. That is interesting. How do you play long distance? Is keeping those chastity guys honest get challenging?

#10129 - 03/31/20 04:42 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Cheyenne]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
I love the concept of it. Being made to be locked up for days, weeks, or months without orgasm sounds amazing torture! Also a great way for a domme to have control over you in between sessions.

But in practice I can't go for more than a day without losing sleep due to nocturnal erections, my cock slipping out the cage, the base ring causing discomfort at best and at worst bruising on the scrotum, same thing with the cage itself.

#10132 - 03/31/20 05:32 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Cheyenne]

Veteran

I've learned that guys that want to be in chastity and serve that way can be trusted not to do anything unauthorised and that is really the only kind of sub I am interested in doing keyholding with. However, I think it is psychologically powerful to have them not in control of the key. For the last few years I have been using the clear electric kitchen safes. They have to put the keys in and set the timer to what I say. In an absolute emergency they could smash the box if necessary, but in the meantime the keys are safely locked away.

There are some new devices that have come on the market within the last year that hold the keys and can be locked/unlocked with an app. I haven't found one that is affordable and fits all my needs yet but I think it's coming eventually.

#10133 - 03/31/20 05:38 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: AssSniffer1999]

Veteran

Hello asssniffer. Occasionally I find guys that no device will fit. Usually that has to do with "turtling". My guess is that you just haven't found the right device. The ones with oval rings and a cage that slides under the ring tend to eliminate slipping out when flacid. If someone is only going to wear a device for a few days before a session, comfort isn't all that important but if you are going to wear it long term, a better fitting device is a must. The Holy Trainer has worked well for many people but the custom made steel ones are My favorite.

#10135 - 03/31/20 06:04 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
Thank you for the info, I didn't know that oval rings tend to eliminate slipping out.
I was actually thinking of giving chastity another go with a custom metal cage, and knowing this definitely pushes me further in that direction.

#10137 - 03/31/20 08:40 PM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: AssSniffer1999]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Metal is definitely the way to go. 1, smooth, no pinches. 2, it's very real.

Might want to try reaching out to the folks at Mature Metal. They're also on fetlife and very approachable if you want to ask some questions. They will help you with finding the right size and length. Counter-intuitively, smaller is better. Good luck.

#10138 - 03/31/20 09:10 PM 2 out of 3 [Re: Cheyenne]
future pet Offline
Artisan

Love it and hate it. I've done a lot of chastity. 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks and a full Locktober. Quite often without a key. I don't session without at least 4 days to a week in real (keyless) or honor system chastity. Usually it's built into whatever roleplay is being used. That's more a question of arriving at a really good restaurant without snacking. A full appetite so to speak.

I love the idea of chastity. That intimate secret between 2 people. The mindfuck of it, the 24/7 enforcement of the hierarchy that she and I both know I need. Lots and lots to commend it.

I recommend every sub do it at least once. Keyless if possible. There are ways to get there if one is really interested. Ideally, shave for it. Give that part of yourself away for a while. That is just the sexiest feeling.... And also entirely submissive.

Post-session chastity is something I've added lately. Most recently the Mistress had me bring a lockbox. The kind realtors use to show apartments in the city. She put the key in there when it was over and gave it back. But with a combination set by her. She wouldn't tell it to me until I had completed certain assignments. Oh, there's a lot a devious mind can come up with for post-session tasks....

One thing though. After a longer lock-up, that long awaited release gets to feel a bit strange. For about a week, normal intensity builds. But if I'm locked much longer, while not the same as the proverbial "ruined orgasm," it's not quite the same as a normal denial either. It's a weird, buzzy, not 100% pleasurable sensation.

And then there's the question of what to do with all that protein. Depends on what the Domme wants me to learn from this experience....

#10142 - 04/01/20 01:12 AM Re: Chastity - Love, Hate or Indifferent? [Re: Cheyenne]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
I absolutely love chastity. I feel it brings a sub into a much deeper state of devotion and desperation. Not to mention the power of wearing a key is just insanely hot.

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
243 registered (Cheyenne, Komodo, MF_Drummer, DommeLynx, ztrade, Mistress Tissa, DominaAdmin, Soapy, marstoy, Lady Bellatrix, furfan, The Thomas, nysubjack, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, buffalo, porkster, TheDriver, Julia Steele, langerr, broom, tophumiliatrix, MistressMaraM, Lady Velvet Steel, tosser, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Mistress Ayn, palmer, Chogal, Ms_Gia_Peccato, ChicagoSlicker, Madam Jess, Chuck123, jeanmarc, Bruce88, Chi61, midlet, EvedLeNashim, Oliver Cromwell, fire, Curiouser, Boucheron, Slv4u, Mistress UV, Trample24, owned, kefxb24, Slave321, Bound ashtray Man, SCmainer, sellinggr, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, denali, MissMary, milagros317, dsorbet, Smiley, artiemus1, Awillingstudent, Poester, Chamberpot, international, chuck, Mistress Troy, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, ScoobyBelfast, llf, fogo, T-bone, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, cbtlover, pod, Stephen M, mtsub69, pinkcaboose, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, Aztoilet, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, strangefruit, Domina M, MsRoseWoods, LAN, Fahrenheit451, tabula, whacked1, Paul Thompson, Victoria_Cayne, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, Mistress Kiva Krimson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TadShy, Sid, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, mass, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, Jupiter Lake, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, MayaMidnight, Nina, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, gfred1, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, Spark, domtsub, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, Moth to a Flame, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Scs202323, Felix, Dr. Pleasure, madman1_rug, Pam I, mikel, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, ElenaDeLuca, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, Mick681, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, need to serve, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, PASubMale, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 25543 Guests and 77 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn