Mistress Isadora
New Lobby Posts
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Jupiter Lake
Yesterday at 07:37 PM
New To The Forum
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 07:02 PM
Ballbusting -- how do they do it?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:38 PM
Best Domme Advertising Platform?
by Mistress UV
Yesterday at 04:31 PM
Facilities
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:44 AM
AtlantaDominatrix.co
m

by Victoria_Cayne
03/26/24 04:41 PM
The Agony and the Ecstasy
by furfan
03/25/24 06:23 AM
New York state of mind
by Curiouser
03/23/24 03:53 PM
Dommes Only Forum?
by DominaAdmin
03/20/24 08:18 PM
Political Forum Vote
by Soapy
03/20/24 07:04 AM
New Reviews
In Chastity For Mistress Victoria Cayne
by nysubjack
Yesterday at 09:31 PM
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
Yesterday at 01:47 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by Mistress UV
03/25/24 06:07 PM
NYC Smoke Ash Spit
by dsorbet
03/09/24 04:07 AM
Looking for reviews in NYC
by llf
02/28/24 09:36 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#11106 - 06/08/20 04:15 PM Save The Parthenon Studio
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
The Parthenon may have to close and your help is needed to save it:
https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/save-the-parthenon-studio#start

The global COVID-19 pandemic has created a very uncertain landscape for millions of small businesses, which is going to make it very challenging for businesses to survive. Together we can help them.

Many of us know and love the Parthenon studio NYC, it's a second home to many, traveling to NYC or as a base / home for their creative license. Ariana Chevalier is like the Queen Mother to so many of us and welcomes many with open arms into this beloved studio, which has now been dormant for some time due to the COVID crisis with no firm end in sight.

If the studio is to remain a mecca for us artists we are to stand together and support this wonderful place of creativity and expression and the wonderful woman who gives us this space to express our work safely and well equipped and in central Manhattan, which I'm sure you can appreciate is NOT cheap to lease.

It is a hard time for many, but when those in the community need a place to establish from when the COVID blows over, the Parthenon may well not be there when this time comes if we do not pull together and help support it. The money raised in this fund raiser will contribute the rental covered whilst the studio is not being hired during the COVID times.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN

https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/save-the-parthenon-studio#start

#11107 - 06/08/20 11:26 PM Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: AspX]
AspX Online   content
Sage

A new option has now emerged for how you can help:

Latex Nemesis is running a 15% off sale on all of their in-stock or custom order hoods with all proceeds (not just profits) going to Mistress Ariana and The Rubber Studio / Parthenon.

They will also be accepting direct contributions that will be passed on, in full, rather than Mistress Ariana losing part of the proceeds to a crowd funding site.

For more detailed information follow this link: https://latexnemesis.com

From the Latex Nemesis site:

This is not just about helping a friend to many in this community, it is about keeping one of the few successful Black Female owned and operated businesses running while providing a legendary and safe dungeon space for Dommes available to all. However, 3+ months of enforced shutdown due to Covid has meant rent and other bills piling up with zero revenue and, as we are all used to in our community, no government support to keep this small business operating. Show your support for Black Lives Matter and our community to help her keep her dungeon alive.

Want to support the full amount of your order and not apply the coupon so she gets the extra 15% too - just put "For Ariana" in the notes anywhere for the select items! smile

Don't need a hood or don't see anything you like - support DIRECT at link below or PayPal to Nemesis@LatexNemesis.com with note - "For Ariana" - Please send ONLY friends and Family for no fees / taxes

Every little bit counts!

#11108 - 06/09/20 01:48 PM Re: Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Thanks for posting this asp. These are trying times for sure. It's also wonderful of Latex Nemesis to donate her time, materials and money to help out another kinkster. Together we can stay strong.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#11114 - 06/09/20 08:02 PM Re: Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Mistress Nemesis is not the only one... the donation site was actually started by Mistress Tess of the UK (which is why it is a UK based service) with all donations being relayed from her to Mistress Ariana as soon as they come in. Some other Dommes are treating donations to the cause as full or partial pre-payments on session time (I will be posting these to this thread about those as well when I can).

Rents in Manhattan are completely outrageous and The Parthenon has a landlord that is providing zero relief (either in reduced or forgiven rent payments or even delays) even though the business is closed due to the rules set out by the city and state government. My understanding is that right now, the only thing keeping things the way they are is the moratorium on foreclosures and whatever delay there will be once NYC lifts that. However, the rent for the last three months is due and counting with no way for the dungeon to generate revenue from rentals or parties (which is how the rent normally is covered).

It is really an iconic space for anyone who visits or works in NYC... one that will probably never be fully replaced if we lose it. You know I live in Detroit so for me its much more about the community than anything to do with my own kink needs, but spaces like The Parthenon, Atlanta Dungeon, The Vault, Dungeon East/West, etc... are just too few and far between as it is.

#11117 - 06/09/20 08:31 PM Re: Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: AspX]

Veteran

Originally Posted By AspX
It is really an iconic space for anyone who visits or works in NYC... one that will probably never be fully replaced if we lose it. You know I live in Detroit so for me its much more about the community than anything to do with my own kink needs, but spaces like The Parthenon, Atlanta Dungeon, The Vault, Dungeon East/West, etc... are just too few and far between as it is.

Agreed. I am afraid if things don't get back to normal soon we will see more Dungeons at risk of closure. I wish them the best.

#11119 - 06/10/20 01:37 AM Re: Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: AspX]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

Rents in Manhattan for an apartment of this size are huge. If Parthenon which is an iconic place and one of the places I had my best sessions at closes I do not think we will see anything similar for a while.

Another way to contribute is by using its associated clips4sale NYC Rubber Studio https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/32024/nyc-rubber-studio/ where many vintage clips of well known mistresses can be found.

#11120 - 06/10/20 01:42 AM Re: Save The Parthenon Studio [Re: AspX]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

While Parthenon is the one the most near and dear to my heart, its situation is not unique. Many big cities have dungeons in similar situations. More often they are owned by a well-known mistress, and sometimes they are the only choice in town.

For instance Boston and Deanna Storm. Like for Parthenon you can contribute directly 100% of the funds or indirectly to the associated clip store where 60% of your money reaches the recipient.

#11125 - 06/11/20 04:59 AM Re: Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: AspX]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I'm in total agreement. All slaves need to donate to the Dungeon of their choice.

#11126 - 06/11/20 05:26 AM Re: Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Cheyenne Online   content

Pooh-Bah

Everyone who can should contribute, even if it is just a small amount, it will add up. Here is an idea. It is just raw thought, but let me know what you think. If I get a positive reaction, I will move with it on this site and beyond, how about those of us who can contribute to videos that go directly to helping the big city dungeons get to together and make a kick ass full length movies, pulling the resources we have. With everyone volunteering their talents, as a dom, slave, video editor, camera man, production assistant, script writer, dungeon or land owner, make up artist, ect. Video profits are not what they were since the pirate sites took over but, with a lot of hot doms in front of the camera...shooting in a way that production companies don't have the budget for any more...it could help. It would also be fun. Do you think this is a good idea? We could call it Dom Aid? Again, just raw thoughts.

#11127 - 06/11/20 10:41 AM Re: Another option to help - LatexNemesis.com [Re: Komodo]

Veteran

Buying clips is a noble thought, but clips stores take a whopping 40% of profits. Please donate direct as opposed to giving these predators anything - unless you just want to by clips of course. I am particularly irritated with these sites right now because they are making out like bandits and are doing nothing to give back to the community that supports them while that same community is struggling.

Instead they have done gimmicks that sound good when you say them fast but are really just lining their own pockets.

Most even take 40% of straight up tributes. Shameful.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
252 registered (Soapy, Chi61, TheDriver, langerr, Mistress UV, marstoy, cbtlover, Cheyenne, ChicagoSlicker, denali, Ms_Gia_Peccato, furfan, buffalo, international, porkster, Chuck123, DominaAdmin, Mistress Tissa, Lady Bellatrix, Mistress Troy, nysubjack, ztrade, The Thomas, Jupiter Lake, mikel, Boucheron, DarkMuse, MissMary, MayaMidnight, Browniepoints95, Mistress Berlin NYC, WestAugust, Victoria_Cayne, Nirolog, Sid, Spark, Madam Jess, domtsub, Mick681, Bruce88, Awillingstudent, Chamberpot, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, sellinggr, T-bone, Bound ashtray Man, twerkfordommes, tosser, artiemus1, Ragman, midlet, fire, pinkcaboose, palmer, jeanmarc, chuck, gfred1, strangefruit, mtsub69, Eastbabyhuey, EvedLeNashim, socalkev, Slv4u, broom, slave47, Curiouser, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Julia Steele, Moth to a Flame, milagros317, MistressMaraM, Poester, TadShy, LAN, DivineRulerOroroSnow, Mistress Ayn, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Scs202323, ElenaDeLuca, Chogal, need to serve, DommeLynx, Domina M, mass, Lady Velvet Steel, Stephen M, Komodo, Smiley, Aztoilet, kefxb24, kinkybootbeast, Harryst1098, Oliver Cromwell, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, sfotk1, dambiber, bdsmlover, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, schrads, llf, fogo, ingridguerci94, Lady Paradise, pod, Njjerry, HellionCobRoller, DeanChase, SlaveGunner, MsRoseWoods, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, slvmaximus, frank, mbilbo, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Violetwand, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, MsKittyLaReaux, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, bane, jlars555, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, Ma$oboy, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, DominaM, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, Felix, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, Dominions, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Mistress Aurianna, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 27081 Guests and 88 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Mistress Jada Sinn