by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#10350 - 04/14/20 03:16 PM Online Domination
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

So with all this "stay at home" and quarantine stuff in place, it's obviously making it difficult if not impossible to session in person with our Mistresses/Dommes. Fortunately, a lot of them have started offering various forms of "distance domination" including Mistress Ayn.

With the lockdown having robbed me of a scheduled overnight session with her, I was excited to see her start offering email packages and immediately contacted her about them. Not only would this allow me to maintain a connection with her, it would also be a means in which I could support her during these difficult times.

I realize that we'd all rather see our Mistresses in person, but sometimes we have to make due with what we've got and I have to say that thus far I haven't been disappointed!! I also realize that I could perform these "tasks" myself without her telling me to do them, but as I referred to above, there is a certain feeling of connection with your Mistress when the command comes directly from her and you have to report back to her when the assigned task is completed.

One thing I have discovered while performing the assigned tasks from Mistress Ayn is that I have a tendency to not "hold back". If it was something I decided to do on my own, I may stop after a couple of minutes or I may not necessarily push myself as hard as I could .... but when it's coming from Mistress Ayn and there's an assigned time limit, I find that the "harder" I push myself and the more intense it is, the more enjoyable it is because I know that it's what she would do if I was in her presence.

So while the online stuff may not be the ideal scenario that we'd all prefer, it has still been a huge stress reliever in the midst of these trying times and I for one am grateful and thankful to Mistress Ayn and all the other Mistresses that are offering ways for their subs to stay connected with them.

~AynsToy

#10359 - 04/14/20 10:17 PM Re: Online Domination [Re: AynsToy]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
I don't really "get" online domination, and I hope this quarantine doesn't cause BDSM to move more "permanently" in this direction.

#10360 - 04/15/20 02:47 AM Re: Online Domination [Re: AssSniffer1999]
DommeLynx Online   content

Regular

Loc: Jersey City, NJ
It better not. I am a people person I need to touch and tease and fill some holes lol online just isn't satisfying all my needs.

Edited by DommeLynx (04/15/20 02:48 AM)

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx

#10363 - 04/15/20 06:39 AM sex and sex organs [Re: AssSniffer1999]
future pet Offline
Artisan

I've always been tuned to that throbbing, wet sex organ between the ears. The voice of the Dominatrix, Her choice of words, Her dramatic pauses, laughter, commands, changes of tone.... It's like a dazzling light show sweeping over me, disorienting me, putting me in the headspace She wants me in. And letting me out of myself. Adding chastity to it is a huge level-up.

So voice, written words and commands go a long way with me. And without that vocal ability or presence, I am not all that interested in the in-person session that might accompany it.

Conversely, I love silences. That is probably what attracts me most to german bdsm. They just get after it. I love abandonment in strict bondage with little more than "you brought this on yourself, future pet" to comfort me. The time between being situated and bound for a strap-on, flogger, or whatever is next when nothing is said. A hand lightly brushes the flesh that won't be so white in a few moments. Brushes it again when the white is gone, replaced with reds and pinks. A sense of ownership is conveyed without a word. Love it to pieces.

But so much of it is mental or psychological. I can do fairly well with remote control because of the way I'm wired. But I do think a return to in-person is going to absolutely wreck me. Yay.....

#10366 - 04/15/20 08:29 AM Re: Online Domination [Re: DommeLynx]
Bruce88 Online   content

Loc: Boston, MA
Have to say i love this line - "and fill some holes". Made my morning!!!

#10377 - 04/15/20 04:34 PM Re: Online Domination [Re: AssSniffer1999]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
It wouldn't be my preference. I am a real time session Domme, but I have to admit that moving online temporarily has made me flex some creative muscles and that has been quite fulfilling.

For the most part I am working with subs that I will see once this has settled down a bit. It's been like foreplay. I have a lot of frustrated subs out there right now.

As far as a permanent move online, I think you will see more Dommes diversitying but there will always be session Dommes and the subs that want in person sessions - even if we have to brave infection. I am getting really tired of this isolation stuff.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#10378 - 04/15/20 04:55 PM Re: Online Domination [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

It most assuredly would not be (and is not) my preference either. There is simply no comparison between the online/distance stuff versus actually being in the presence of your Mistress ... or at least for me there isn't, I should say. I could certainly understand if there are some that prefer it ... after all, everyone is different. What makes my wheels spin isn't necessarily going to do it for someone else.

I like what you said there about it being like foreplay ... that's a good way of looking at it. And yes ... yes you do have a lot of frustrated subs out here. cry

~AynsToy

#10379 - 04/15/20 04:57 PM Re: sex and sex organs [Re: future pet]
AynsToy Offline
Artisan

Originally Posted By future pet
But so much of it is mental or psychological.

This is very true ... for both distance and in-person sessions.

~AynsToy

#10392 - 04/19/20 06:14 AM Re: Online Domination [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
It's been like foreplay. I have a lot of frustrated subs out there right now.

That is true, and very much an understatement! cry

#10393 - 04/19/20 06:33 AM Re: Online Domination [Re: AynsToy]
Kneel4Her Offline
Regular

Loc: GA
Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

Not only would this allow me to maintain a connection with her, it would also be a means in which I could support her during these difficult times.

Exactly DemonVoxx, I'm not sure if some people just don't get that.

Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

One thing I have discovered while performing the assigned tasks from Mistress Ayn is that I have a tendency to not "hold back". If it was something I decided to do on my own, I may stop after a couple of minutes or I may not necessarily push myself as hard as I could .... but when it's coming from Mistress Ayn and there's an assigned time limit, I find that the "harder" I push myself and the more intense it is, the more enjoyable it is because I know that it's what she would do if I was in her presence.

This is precisely how I feel. I'd stop after a couple of minutes...or A minute. laugh Having a time limit paired with having that time limit come from your Mistress almost makes it feel like you're there in front of them because you know you're not being let off the hook easy in their presence. Surely not after a minute.

It's definitely not the ideal scenario, but it is something while we impatiently wait for things to return to "normal", or hopefully something close to normal.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
311 registered (Cheyenne, langerr, Old_Timer_FL, Soapy, nysubjack, broom, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Chi61, artiemus1, 2Balls1Cock, T-bone, international, CelesteTaylor, zeta, Domina M, tosser, cbtlover, Mistress Tissa, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Gil, HenryB, marstoy, HellionCobRoller, The Thomas, EvedLeNashim, TheDriver, Violetwand, WestAugust, painslut, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, buffalo, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, Curiouser, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, shlem, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32844 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Isadora