by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#9973 - 03/27/20 08:10 AM Worried about Mistress
junglebeast Online   content
Addict

While I have had only too few sessions since moving out of NYC two years ago I still keep in touch with my longtime now under-the-radar Mistress by text or phone. We are pretty close... friends. Known her off and on for years. It’s been more than three weeks when she said she “wasn’t feeling well” in a text and broke off communication. I tried texting her a few times several days later and I was blocked. Finally she answered an email early this week saying she was “better” and working on her vanilla biz at home. She sounded very, very subdued. She lives alone. I don’t know her friends or family. I’m not sure if she had the virus or still has it, is depressed or what. While we are close she is a private person. I feel helpless.

Has this happened to anyone, subs or Dominas, that you know in the scene where some has all but disappeared due to this crisis?

#9974 - 03/27/20 08:48 AM Re: Worried about Mistress [Re: junglebeast]
Grune Offline

This hasn't happened to me, but I can say that there is so much speculation and so many falsehoods about rules going forward and what to apply for and how the government will help, it is hard to stay afloat. Many of the resources are not unlimited and following this $2trillion bailout and the house vote is taking much of my time. Plus if she has children distance learning requirements are a burden that most people didn't expect. There is so much going on right now that assuming the worst is a reasonable course of action but there is so much out there anyhow to keep up with just in terms of "normal" activity.

#9977 - 03/27/20 10:29 AM Re: Worried about Mistress [Re: Grune]
Addict

Originally Posted By Grune
This hasn't happened to me, but I can say that there is so much speculation and so many falsehoods about rules going forward and what to apply for and how the government will help, it is hard to stay afloat. Many of the resources are not unlimited and following this $2trillion bailout and the house vote is taking much of my time. Plus if she has children distance learning requirements are a burden that most people didn't expect. There is so much going on right now that assuming the worst is a reasonable course of action but there is so much out there anyhow to keep up with just in terms of "normal" activity.

Thank you. I tend to agree. In her case she is not married and does not have any children. She is in her early 50s... maybe. Except for an occasional strain or sore muscle, she's always been athletic. Disconcerting to say the least.

#9981 - 03/27/20 02:04 PM Re: Worried about Mistress [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Hi, junglebeast. I am sorry you are being made to worry. The reverse of this actually happens to Dommes a lot. We call it ghosting. A sub drops of the face of the earth and won't return communication and one is left only with their worst imaginings and it is a very helpless feeling. Hopefully she is fine. Let us know if you hear back.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#9983 - 03/27/20 02:57 PM Re: Worried about Mistress [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Addict

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Hi, junglebeast. I am sorry you are being made to worry. The reverse of this actually happens to Dommes a lot. We call it ghosting. A sub drops of the face of the earth and won't return communication and one is left only with their worst imaginings and it is a very helpless feeling. Hopefully she is fine. Let us know if you hear back.

I remember a posting either here or MF or both about that problem. I'll report back. As I wrote, we are friends, not romantic. Known her since the late '90s and served her off and on since then. Helped her with relaunching her vanilla career. Maybe she's depressed about that.

I'll let everyone know once I get some word. Thank you, and thanks to everyone here. Mistress Ayn, and to all, be safe.

#9994 - 03/28/20 11:50 AM Re: Worried about Mistress [Re: Mistress Ayn]
Addict

Good news. I did here from my Mistress and she is okay. Her text was somewhat feisty, which is always a good sign. Thanks to all here for, once again, letting me vent.

#10010 - 03/28/20 10:23 PM Re: Worried about Mistress [Re: junglebeast]
Mistress Tissa Online   content

Sage

Loc: Philadelphia
Originally Posted By junglebeast
Has this happened to anyone, subs or Dominas, that you know in the scene where some has all but disappeared due to this crisis?

I'm so sorry to hear about your Mistress. Hopefully, she will give you more info soon.

I have had a few clients just disappear. There's little I can do. I have checked in on them but they don't always respond. I figure that they either don't wish to respond or they can't. I have to accept that this is what can happen in this kind of work.

#10014 - 03/29/20 02:07 AM Re: Worried about Mistress [Re: junglebeast]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I feel for you especially since I went through a similar experience. These are tough times for everybody and while our individual problems are different we all need resilience and patience. This will pass too.

#10030 - 03/29/20 11:37 AM Re: Worried about Mistress [Re: junglebeast]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
I have a Mistress I have seen about 5 times. Our interests are eerily similar. We joked that thankfully we aren’t married. We’d be a train wreck together.
I texted her earlier this year I was going to be in the neighborhood. She quickly responded she wanted me to do something for her when I got there. Happy to do it was my response.
Since that communication it has been crickets. Even me sending a text just asking if she is ok and if she was taking a break. Nothing.
I do hope she is ok. Who knows.

#10036 - 03/29/20 12:56 PM Re: Worried about Mistress [Re: Jiminhales]
Addict

Originally Posted By Jiminhales
I have a Mistress I have seen about 5 times. Our interests are eerily similar. We joked that thankfully we aren’t married. We’d be a train wreck together.
I texted her earlier this year I was going to be in the neighborhood. She quickly responded she wanted me to do something for her when I got there. Happy to do it was my response.
Since that communication it has been crickets. Even me sending a text just asking if she is ok and if she was taking a break. Nothing.
I do hope she is ok. Who knows.

Yup, I completely understand. I've known my Mistress since the late '90s, saw her off and on over the years. A couple of times she moved out of NYC. The past five years she's been the only one. It got to me I didn't hear a thing from her. I'm glad she's okay and got in touch.

On the other hand I served an NYC domina named Mistress Melora from the mid '90s until the mid '00s, off and on. After one rough patch we became close, friendly. I had an appointment one day and before she started she offered me a vintage spirit of some type. We toasted each other and she told me she was leaving NY to move to North Carolina, if I remember correctly, to take care of her ailing father and was getting out of the scene. We had a wonderful session, really a memorable send off for both of us. At that time I never saved any email or phone info after a session. I've thought of her over the years, wanting to at least email to see how she was doing. But... She did say a sincere, classy goodbye. I can live with that and hope she is well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
320 registered (Bruxelles, Moth to a Flame, CelesteTaylor, Chuck123, Bruce88, Domina M, Soapy, artiemus1, tosser, international, TheDriver, Chi61, Dominions, denali, Cheyenne, MsRoseWoods, furfan, DominaAdmin, langerr, Awillingstudent, buffalo, nysubjack, Stern Miss Lea, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, HellionCobRoller, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, The Thomas, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, Boucheron, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33707 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora