Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#5820 - 08/25/19 12:57 PM Forced Intox
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
In the "My Journey" thread, palmer asked about the forced intox stuff I mentioned but I thought my full answer would be better to spin it off into its own thread for everyone to comment on.

Honestly, I didn't realize how much I actually have done intox play until I started thinking about an answer to him but it has been a lot more than I have realized. To frame this, you have to understand that in my personal life I neither drink alcohol nor do drugs. I actually have somewhat of an "allergy" to alcohol as it triggers my migraines, even with just a single beer. With proper preparation of my body (massive vitamin dosing plus coconut water/sports drinks, antacid and stomach medicine), I can actually avoid this but it is definitely an effort so it takes planning to do so. So, basically, in the past 25-30 years I have drank alcohol (outside of intox play) only 2-3 times. As for drugs, that limit was because of drug testing and putting my job at risk.

Once I figured out that I could actually drink if I prepared my body before a session or encounter (just like I would prepare my body before a session for ass play), I started offering this as something that that certain Dommes I trusted could do if: 1)I wouldn't be driving anywhere until at least 12 hours after I finished, 2) I didn't have anything planned the next day (in case I did have a hangover or was still not totally sober) and 3) I would have access to water/sports drink and Ibuprofen once we finished but before I went to sleep. Then, when marijuana (and edibles) became legal in areas I was visiting and drug tests became a thing that only happened when I switched jobs, I added that as an option.

I actually have done intox play with five different Dommes at this point (all of which I had known for a while and had sessioned with many times before doing this). Of the five... only one has done a combination of both in the same session, although three have done one or the other at different times and only one never did anything with alcohol. Some of these experiences have been truly forced but most of it has just been ordered/directed. Everyone tends to think they are the same thing but when you have actually been forced you know the difference.

Directed is pretty straight forward... I am either directed to buy alcohol/edibles or as part of our time together we go shopping and the Domme picks out what She wants to use with me. She may have me start before she arrives, in which case I am either given instructions to follow or she will randomly text me with an order to consume whatever (which I do in exactly the amount she tells me). When we are together, she will take control and have me drink or consume some edible at different times during whatever activities we are doing (usually these activities involves some time outside the dungeon so that she can enjoy me trying to act sober and try to get me to do things with my inhibitions lowered).

I have, however, done what I considered to be truly forced intox three times (and directed probably about a dozen). The first time, the Domme put me in a cock and ball pillory then had me bend all the way over before attaching my wrist cuffs to a chain around the base of the pillory where my ankles were. This was definitely a stress position but became even more so when she added an alcohol enema to it (don't try this at home kiddies, it can be REALLY dangerous if you don't know what you are doing). For those of you who don't know, alcohol is absorbed directly into the bloodstream during this, as opposed to drinking it, so very little alcohol carries a large punch.

While in that position, I was spanked (and warned not to push any of the alcohol out because it would be replaced and would mean much more painful punishment) then forced to try to worship whatever part of her legs and feet she would let my mouth get near. No idea how long this went on but she made sure it lasted until everything was absorbed before unhooking my wrists and locking them behind my back. She then went off to take a shower for what seemed like forever, leaving me to try to stay balanced and still in the pillory (where my CBT would get worse with every litle movement) while being buzzed (and a little off balance) from a combination of subspace, alcohol and just the general setup of that device. When she returned, she took me out of the pillory, moved me to her bondage table and did a bunch of other relatively evil things (but no more alcohol).

The next time I did anything approximating forced intox was actually with marijuana, but it was nowhere near as powerful as these other experiences. Basically, the Domme and I were in a dungeon and she had me completely bound to a bondage table. She climbed on top of me, then would take a hit and basically kiss me while blowing the smoke into my mouth and forcing me to inhale it. At one point, she threatened to use a gas mask in the same way but didn't want to ruin someone else's equipment if the smell wouldn't go away. Basically, it was fun and sexual in a way that the others weren't but I didn't really feel anything from the pot and it really didn't lead into anything else so it was more about the excitement from the act itself.

The last time I really did forced intox was early this year when I was in Vegas. Because I was out of work and looking for a job we skipped the edibles and only did alcohol (which we had actually done in a directed way several times before). In this situation, it was the first night of being her "guest" in her home dungeon for several days. I was already plugged with a Lovense vibrating plug she could control through her phone (as I would be the whole time) when she put me in a high-collar, put cuffs on my wrists and ankles, blindfolded me, put noise cancelling headphones on me then had me lay on a mattress on the floor and locked each of the cuffs to a chain so I was spread eagled and basically unable to move.

After that, she basically gagged me with a tube in my mouth (although for safety's sake it wasn't a full gag so I would have been able to spit out alcohol if I started choking at all) and using a funnel suspended six feet above me started force feeding me alcohol. We had already done a couple of taste tests in a directed fashion to make sure that the drinks were not too strong for my throat to handle and I wouldn't say that the amount of liquid in any particular pour was huge, but anyone who has ever done a beer bong (which this essentially was... except with a rum based drink) can tell you the speed and pressure of it is not something you can resist once it starts.

She would pour one drink down my throat in this way and then leave me there to stew for some amount of time that I couldn't comprehend because I was in total sense dep other than the tube in my mouth. Then, all of a sudden a new rush of alcohol would come down and I would be forced to swallow it. She did this over and over and over again. I was completely powerless to do anything to stop it beyond calling red (which I wasn't going to do) until she decided I had enough... at which point, she removed the tube and left me there in bondage for who knows how long... letting the alcohol do its thing before deciding to play and torture me. It is was just an incredible experience that is actually beyond description in its total power and control over me.

So, those are my experiences... wondering if anyone else does stuff like this and what your experiences may be.

#5841 - 08/26/19 07:59 AM Re: Forced Intox [Re: AspX]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

Loc: Maryland
Never done it but there have been a few times I have arrived to a session early. I have grabbed a couple of beers at a corner bar to kill time. Nothing extreme. Will admit, it does loosen me up.
I know some Dommes will use poppers to loosen up a certain area. Never had that done either.
BTW, what you describe is pretty hot.

#5852 - 08/26/19 12:23 PM Re: Forced Intox [Re: Jiminhales]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Yes... For all that I am willing to do, poppers is definitely on my "Hell no" list because of how nasty the chemicals involved are.

#5858 - 08/26/19 01:09 PM Re: Forced Intox [Re: AspX]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

I agree and have no plan to involve them but I do know they could probably take me to fisting land. I am close.
Anybody have any other suggestions?

#5873 - 08/26/19 08:09 PM Re: Forced Intox [Re: Jiminhales]
buffalo Online   content
Enthusiast

Loc: USA
That’s interesting about the fisting. I’ve also desired this and have had numerous Dommes try but I’ve never been able to have the whole fist inserted. One very experienced Domme told me afterward that my anatomy is such that it just is not going to happen. Sadly I believe she is right.

#5889 - 08/27/19 06:36 AM Re: Forced Intox [Re: buffalo]
Jiminhales Offline
Regular

I travel and am search of a tiny Domme with small hands. Really small hands. That might be cheating a little but I don’t care.

#6016 - 08/29/19 07:16 PM Re: Forced Intox [Re: AspX]
MayaMidnight Online   content

Artisan

I'm a huge fan of forced intox.

I find alcohol is usually my least favorite intoxicant for this type of play -- weed and poppers seem to work better. Poppers are horrible for you if used regularly but for play every once in a while they're fine.

My slave is an enormous fan of pantyhose so I pour the poppers on my stocking feet and have him huff from there.

We also play a game with spliffs where he's not allowed to exhale until I tell him he can. I generally smoke with him which makes it even more fun, since I'll get a little stoned and forget to tell him to breathe. Of course sometimes I just have him hold it for a long time to torture him, and often smother him with my hands or feet during. It's nice to have the little ritual going even when we're just chitchatting outside of session -- keeps him from forgetting his place.

Once I plastic wrapped my heel onto his face and exhaled my smoke into it to create a kind of hotbox. It was a spur of the moment idea that ended up working far better than expected. He was all wrapped in plastic, on his knees with my shoe covering his mouth and nose, breathing in my scent and the smoke from my lungs. Glorious.

Many years ago we did a session where we took a break for dinner halfway through and I ordered him strong drinks and shots throughout. Tremendously fun in the moment but he was absolutely wrecked when we got back. Since then we've avoided too much play with alcohol.

#6025 - 08/29/19 09:59 PM Re: Forced Intox [Re: MayaMidnight]
AspX Online   content
Sage

All of that sounds awesomely fun and I totally agree with you that there is a sweet spot involved with alcohol that is very hard to hit and that goes away after a period of time (when the sub is just too gone).

#6032 - 08/30/19 12:23 AM Re: Forced Intox [Re: MayaMidnight]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

I'm wondering if 420 use is becoming more common in sessions. It does tend to heighten the eroticism of sessions for me. I have vaped prior to sessions on occasion, but I have never partaken with my mistress in session. Does anyone else have experiences with 420 in session?

#6043 - 08/30/19 07:14 AM Re: Forced Intox [Re: Zingish]
AspX Online   content
Sage

I am certainly far from being an expert on the subject but I do think you have to parse that particular part of the discussion along the lines of sativa, indica and CBD.

My understanding is that all are completely different experiences and therefore would affect a session experience differently. The 420 experiences outlined in the OP we're all sativa based.

Shout Box

Who's Online
331 registered (Cheyenne, nysubjack, Queen Naomi, Boucheron, Soapy, langerr, Michelle Lacy, Chi61, Moth to a Flame, HouseofServitude, Mistress Tissa, WestAugust, The Thomas, palmer, furfan, HellionCobRoller, otkbrat, Mistress UV, domtsub, DominaAdmin, servedeaj, Mistress An Li, weisen, Lady Velvet Steel, Bruce88, NYC slut, DommeLynx, Domina M, tosser, CelesteTaylor, pinkcaboose, T-bone, Mistress Mickey, Chuck123, Dominions, Eastbabyhuey, Ma$oboy, NYC Mistress Devi, TheDriver, kefxb24, middleboy992, MayaMidnight, Stern Miss Lea, Curiouser, callybionic, EvedLeNashim, buffalo, porkster, Bruxelles, artiemus1, international, denali, MsRoseWoods, Awillingstudent, Mistress Berlin NYC, Poester, Bill Coda, Dunkinsimth, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, midlet, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, shlem, badboy, zeta, Gil, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, mikel, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33964 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Sponsor a Domina