by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#4837 - 08/04/19 02:59 AM Prodommes Make Twitter Worthwhile
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I never cared much for Twitter.

First there was their historical character limit. I just didn't think much that was interesting could be expressed in it. Just seemed like dumb quips from celebrities.

I got pulled into Twitter by prodommes I knew from The Hang setting up pages there.

I follow an extremely small number of people, mostly really smart prodommes with something to say.

I enjoy Twitter by keeping up with them.

Every now and then I will read one of the trending topics and get disgusted. Jerry Springer shit, all of the time.

If it wasn't for the interesting and smart prodommes with something to say I would abandon Twitter wholesale.

Edited by Soapy (08/04/19 03:02 AM)

#4838 - 08/04/19 03:55 AM Re: Prodommes Make Twitter Worthwhile [Re: Soapy]
MsRoseWoods Online   content

Enthusiast

I am a true twitter hater! It's way to catty for me. Some of the meanest people on earth reside in twitter world . frown

#4839 - 08/04/19 04:03 AM Re: Prodommes Make Twitter Worthwhile [Re: MsRoseWoods]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

I always forget what a toilet it is until I venture out into the general site.

Edited by Soapy (08/04/19 04:16 AM)

#4841 - 08/04/19 05:57 AM Re: Prodommes Make Twitter Worthwhile [Re: MsRoseWoods]
OwwItHz Offline
Regular

Loc: DC Metro
Sometimes I feel left out because I don't have a Twitter account. I'm not a "hater" as such - probably because I haven't seen so much to hate there.

What I don't like is that Twitter seems to be on its way to becoming "the way" to contact or converse with someone. Used to be that we wrote letters, then we had e-mail and web sites and forums, and now all of that has gone down the tubes because it's so much more convenient to pick up your phone and look at your Twitter feed.

It's creeping meatballism. Used to be that I could e-mail hosts of NPR radio programs and discuss articles, suggest topics, and such and now it seems that they all say "contact us on Twitter." And, back on topic here, many pro dommes who have a web site are using Twitter to announce travel and availability schedules, leaving their web site out of date. I imagine the primary reasons for this are:

- It's easier than updating a web site
- "Everyone Else" is on Twitter now

I'm not Everyone Else. But then I don't expect to be around (or care) in 20 years, so I won't wait around to tell my smart speaker (that I don't have) "Mommy, I need a spanking."

#4842 - 08/04/19 06:25 AM Re: Prodommes Make Twitter Worthwhile [Re: Soapy]
tabula Online   content
Artisan

Loc: New York
I'm not a fan of "vanilla" twitter. However, "femdom" twitter is fantastic. I have an account (same username) where I follow Dommes I respect and would consider sessioning with. I love keeping up with them, hearing their witty observations, knowing when they are around and getting a better feel for their personalities. I also like how they tend to support each other with retweets and likes. When I'm looking for someone to session with, twitter plays a big role in helping me decide who to reach out to.

#4862 - 08/04/19 01:00 PM Re: Prodommes Make Twitter Worthwhile [Re: Soapy]
palmer Online   content
Artisan

I like Twitter. It's probably the most addictive social network for me. I have a separate kink account and follow a lot of dommes, and then I have a "favorites" list -- which is the one I mostly look at -- that just has the dommes I'm most interested in following. Lately, I've been pruning that list even further. There are a few dommes whose "twitter voices" I really like -- those who aren't overly promotional and who give you a sense of their personalities and interests. And while I hardly session anymore, I would check out a domme's Twitter feed before booking just to make sure it's not rage-filled or whatever. (That's rarely the case.)

#4873 - 08/04/19 09:31 PM Re: Prodommes Make Twitter Worthwhile [Re: Soapy]
Zingish Offline
Artisan

In agreeing with some of the other comments, I follow a number of dommes on Twitter. Some dommes do not have websites and the best way to find out about their availability or travels is through their twitter postings. However, I have zero interest in following celebrities or politicians, or other people in the public eye. Their postings are always a snoozefest as far as I'm concerned.

#4877 - 08/05/19 12:45 AM Re: Prodommes Make Twitter Worthwhile [Re: Soapy]
Komodo Online   content
Addict

I think it is a generation thing. Mistresses are millennial and as such they love social media, like text, twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Most of them favor one o many short interaction spurts requiring focus for less than 30 seconds.

I was brought in this kicking and screaming, I did not really had a choice, the kind of emails which are my favorite form of communication provoke protests because they take more than 1 minute to read, which is deemed cruel and unusual punishment.

As far as twitter itself, I am looking at it as a heartbeat. Basically the mistress says, I am still in business.

#4928 - 08/06/19 07:44 PM Re: Prodommes Make Twitter Worthwhile [Re: Komodo]
AssSniffer1999 Offline
Artisan

Loc: Connecticut
How old are millenials now? I thought most mistresses were like Gen X.

#4932 - 08/06/19 09:09 PM Re: Prodommes Make Twitter Worthwhile [Re: AssSniffer1999]
Soapy Online   happy
Addict

There are millennials in their 30s with spouses, houses, and kids of their own.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Shout Box

Who's Online
320 registered (nysubjack, Soapy, langerr, Stern Miss Lea, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, CelesteTaylor, DominaAdmin, Poester, denali, Cheyenne, tosser, Bill Coda, HellionCobRoller, Moth to a Flame, Dunkinsimth, artiemus1, Chi61, Domina M, TheDriver, buffalo, broom, cbtlover, Ms_Gia_Peccato, The Thomas, DommeLynx, Mistress Ruby Riots, Eva Lordes, Boucheron, Chuck123, Bruce88, furfan, ztrade, spiderone23, marstoy, MsRoseWoods, Mistress Tissa, midlet, Mistress UV, Old_Timer_FL, ilyaserdyukov, billw, ingridguerci94, Bound ashtray Man, SeekingAdventure, Oliver Cromwell, Dominions, international, AaronGrant, sfotk1, Lady Velvet Steel, Mistress Troy, mike04071, Madam Jess, Protons1, AspX, HenryB, OverHerKnee, betadog, MistressMaraM, palmer, Domthissub, zrfwd, 2Balls1Cock, painslut, gfred1, mbilbo, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, T-bone, zeta, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, schrads, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, SlaveGunner, Felix, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Ma$oboy, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Scs202323, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666), 33663 Guests and 105 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

Mistress Isadora