by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#2724 - 11/14/17 05:57 AM a post of or about Ming and her proxy session . .
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

Several months ago, or a year or two ago, there was a post or a review I think with the topic being a session done by Empress Ming on a guy who had been sent to her by another mistress for correction, or something like that. If I recall correctly, the post was written by Ming and not by the guy . . . but I could be wrong.

Or, if it was not here it might be on Maxfisch or the post might be on her website.

Does anyone remember that post or page or know where it is? I wish to read it again and ponder it!

#2725 - 11/15/17 04:13 AM Re: a post of or about Ming and her proxy session . . [Re: ztrade]
Moth to a Flame Online   content

#2739 - 11/28/17 02:43 PM Re: a post of or about Ming and her proxy session . . [Re: ztrade]
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

ztrade, I remember those sessions very well. I broke his haughty spirit and transformed him into the humble slave that his Mistress requested. I love being involved in those long distance relationships;)

#2794 - 12/17/17 12:07 AM Re: a post of or about Ming and her proxy session . . [Re: EmpressMing]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

If a mistress wishes to send a sub to you and she or you intend to provide a session such as you provided the fellow in your post, what time of day for the session is either a good time of day or the best time of day?

#2795 - 12/17/17 05:29 AM Re: a post of or about Ming and her proxy session . . [Re: ztrade]
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

Ztrade, I would prefer a start time between 1:00pm and 3:00pm. A session of this nature and intensity can't be rushed. I require at least 3 hours. However a slave needing to suffer this level of pain and humiliation has no choice but to endure until I am satisfied by his improvement.

#2801 - 12/19/17 09:01 PM Re: a post of or about Ming and her proxy session . . [Re: EmpressMing]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

I have a questions about the time you take and also how you evaluate the slaves attitude, if you do.

A lot of subs tend to schedule sessions of only 1 or 2 hours (or of 90 minutes). On the other hand, some of the more experienced and highly sought after mistresses simply expect/require that a session will be scheduled for at least 2 hours.

If a mistress is sending over to you a slave for intense attitude adjustment, do you ask her to make sure she persuades the guy to request a session with you for 3 hours? Or, she schedules it for him with his agreement? Sometimes a mistress might observe, "My slave almost never schedules a 3-hour session."

Are the sessions of this type certain to need 3 hours, or you do some with some severe punishment, but maybe not surrender, with a 2 hour visit?

You wrote the post of the proxy session in which a mistress had sent over to you a sub who was ungrateful, or, at times insubordinate and maybe bratty. If and when you take a referral or request from another mistress, for a severe attitude adjustment, does he ever avoid the intensity by being nice and non-bratty or by convincing you he does not deserve such a severe punishment? Or, is it assumed that, if the mistress has recommended him, he will take it?

Also, I assume that there are slaves and subs who come to you, but not with the request of another mistress that he take a painful attitude adjustment sessions. What situations, if any, lead you to give or set up an intense and painful attitude adjustment for them--speaking of a slave/sub who has seen you once or several times "on his own?"

Do they remain clients for the most part or react badly?

On your twitter feed or the shout box there is note from you to brown nosers. Do you gradually (over 3 or 4 visits, rather than the 1st) insist on their eating or do you aim for the first visit with all of them?

Thanks in advance for answers about your approach!

#2824 - 01/03/18 07:17 AM Re: a post of or about Ming and her proxy session . . [Re: ztrade]
EmpressMing Offline
Artisan

ztrade, I see Brown enthusiast with many different interests, tolerances and ability levels. Some see consuming my Brown offerings as a privilege...a sign of true respect and worship, others as extremely humiliating punishment.

Empress Ming

#3365 - 01/05/19 10:49 PM Re: a post of or about Ming and her proxy session . . [Re: EmpressMing]
ztrade Online   content
Enthusiast

In the photo you posted, there seem to be a white tag and there are 3 reddish tags or clips or buttons or something. Is that brown in a small plastic bag with clips, or are those buttons or clips for something else or something else entirely?

Forgive my being a big dumb and not knowing!

Was this a guy getting humiliation and punishment or was he of the mood to serve and worship?

Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (Soapy, Chi61, midlet, Cheyenne, buffalo, Domina M, langerr, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, Poester, Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, TheDriver, CelesteTaylor, international, The Thomas, marstoy, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, tosser, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32944 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Lady Bellatrix