by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
Session Rates going down
by Mistress Tissa
04/23/24 08:46 PM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#3066 - 05/25/18 07:10 PM My 42 Days
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
As some of you know, but it is important to say here, I not only see Dommes who happen to visit the Detroit area. I also travel to have special experiences or see specific Dommes. I can do this because of a combination of some great rates on flights (which makes it affordable) and flexibility in my work that allows me to work from anywhere when I feel like it. It just so happens that a series of events in April and May came together that put me on a collision course for six weeks of the most incredibly kinky play and service with 8 different and unrelated Dommes (with one significant exception) & much of it unexpected or unplanned on my part.

I knew that I was setting myself up for a pretty intense couple of weeks when I started to set my schedule. It all began with a private conversation between myself and an English Domme that I have seen before (actually, I have previously served all of the Dommes in this experience before). She told me she was coming to the states in April, although only to the coasts, and somehow I ended up promising to see her in LA. Not a big deal as I do go to Vegas every month or two and LA is a four hour drive from there (something that I am willing to do for the right Domme). So, at this point I had committed to one Domme in LA after coming through Vegas and I had an appointment set up for one afternoon a week earlier in the Midwest with another visit to the same Domme a month later. These commitments were made a month earlier since I had found great rates for both of those flights and had already arranged it.

So far, so good… except, I hate coming into town (especially one that is across the country) and not seeing someone I normally would travel across the country to see. Plus, the one time I have actually gone to Vegas in each of the last 10 years is for the 2nd weekend of the NCAA tournament, which is just before my Vegas Domme’s Bday, so since this was the first year in the last decade I didn't go there was just no way I could not see her on this visit. This naturally translated into seeing the English Domme in LA then my Vegas Domme a couple of days later. Ok… A little much (especially considering that seeing my Vegas Domme is usually much more crazy than just a booked session.. as many of you know from different sessions I have described on this board), but I felt I could handle that.

Of course, one of my other Domme’s Bday was actually the weekend in between the Midwest and Vegas/LA trip so she wanted me to come down to Nashville for that since that is where she had planned on visiting for her Bday. There was just no way I could handle that much travel, let alone Dommes/sessions in that short a period of time so I had to tell her I just couldn’t make it. She was disappointed but understood that I just couldn’t do it.

So, I go to book the flight to Vegas and I really can’t get a great deal on a direct flight. However, I can save some money if I go through Denver first (where I have another Domme that I travel to see sometimes). So, I end up booking the flight through Denver and unsurprisingly my crotch gets involved and next thing ya know, I have booked an extra day there on the way home (so much for saving money)… which now leads me to time with the 4th Domme in two weeks time (and the 3rd in a week).

OK.. so, now I have everything settled but the details. Just because of the timing of and the English Domme’s travel plans, I decide to arrange to see her the day after I arrive in Vegas (meaning on Wednesday) and give myself to my Vegas Domme starting on Friday night and until I leave the following Tuesday morning (She enjoys owning and controlling me when I am in town even if we aren’t in session or together). After realizing that I actually wouldn’t be able to weasel free rooms in Vegas for the entire time, I instead decided to grab my rental car and get a hotel room between Vegas and LA just to make things easier on me for Wednesday.

Well, then comes a conversation with my Domme from Arizona whose Nashville trip got cancelled and instead is actually going to be home while I am in LA/Vegas. So… I am sure you can see what is coming next… We quickly move up to 5 Dommes in two weeks time (and 4 in a week) as I book a room on the south side of LA and am now heading to Arizona to stay overnight on Thursday instead of back to Vegas.

OK… so now, I am done right? Uh, no… Along comes a great rate on a flight to Atlanta which I have been literally checking on and waiting for 2-3 times a week for months because it has been way too long since I have seen Mistress Ultra Violet. I jump on the opportunity, even though it is only a few days past my 2nd visit to the midwestern Domme. However, I would have about a week and a half break between the LA/Arizona/Vegas/Denver week and that 2nd visit so at least that is something.

Unfortunately, Mistress Ultra Violet (who I considered to be my Atlanta Domme) doesn’t know if she will be in town because it is the week before DomCon in LA and she hasn’t booked her flight yet. So, just being paranoid, I contact Mistress Ayn since I had an amazing visit with her in DC last year to see if she would be available if Mistress Ultra Violet isn’t. She seemed genuinely excited to see me again so I knew I was safe to let the trip play out. We talked back and forth a little and next thing you know, I decided I wanted to see her regardless of whether I will have the honor of seeing Mistress Ultra Violet or not.

Well, as it turns out Mistress Ultra Violet doesn’t end up leaving for DomCon until later and so now I have sessions with each of the owners of the Atlanta Dungeon on consecutive days (this takes us to 7 Dommes and lets call it 9 sessions in less than a month). I let Mistress Ayn know that I am ok with them coordinating between the two of them if they want but of course I have no clue as to their plans (I think I am not a masochist because I don’t like pain, but giving known sadists this much rope to use on me as they see fit sorta makes me question that assessment).

So, all the planning is now done and it all begins with an awesome day trip where I have an incredible two hour experience in heavy bondage mixed with electrical and all kinds of torture and taunting. Then six days later a flight to Vegas and a drive to LA where I have one of the best sensual experiences you can have with the English Domme followed by an incredible night of hanging out and just laughing the entire time. Then a drive to Arizona the next day to spend the entire night with someone who is not just a Domme to me but someone I actually love and who owns a piece of my heart (the feeling is mutual). Then back to Vegas where I am sucked into an intense and insane whirlwind for the next three days that is impossible to even begin to summarize.

Then the unexpected adventures continued in Denver where another two hours of intense bondage and some pain occurred after we hang out as regular people doing some shopping (along with a Domme friend of hers) in what can only be described as a warehouse of skater stuff where coincidentally one of their friends was just dumping his inventory (by invite only) to make room for new stuff on that particular day. Then finally, I head home for 9 days of normalcy where I try to wrap my head around everything before my trip to Atlanta and the start of the unplanned (at least on my part) craziness starts.

I arrive and session with Mistress Ultra Violet the first night. She almost immediately puts me into a “gates of hell” chastity device and spends the rest of the 2 hours taking sadistic pleasure in my many forms of suffering at her direction (including that which I bring on myself in the cage from the excitement of being allowed to worship her legs and ass). She sends me back to the hotel for the night where I suffer through hours of the device slowly and extremely painfully slipping off of me, which I dutifully report to Mistress Ayn, who then orders me to edge to her website every hour until our session after it has fallen off in the morning.

Mistress Ayn then spends her two hours with me teasing and denying in multiple devious ways leading up to and including the Venus 2000 (which I somehow make it through with very minimal leakage that i was forced to consume). We then have a wonderful dinner together and I think I am finally done, but she tells me that they have decided to extend my service for the next six days where I must spend at least an hour a day on aynrules.com aynrules.com edging to the content without finishing. I agree to do this for the two of them and very publicly state on my Twitter account what I am doing as I begin and end each 30 minute or hour session (even though that kind of public service does make me uncomfortable). I do this because I know that will allow them to enjoy what I am doing for them even more.

Mistress Ayn’s Bday happens to hit on Saturday in the middle of all of this and she is really close to the 8000 follower mark but Twitter is messing with her numbers, so she publicly taunts me with even an additional day of service for every follower she is short. So, I literally spend the day making sure she is over the 8000 mark for her Bday (I ended up creating 8 accounts myself and had a friend follow her from three others that he controls, just to make sure she got what she wanted for her Bday). Finally, on Tuesday, I am chomping at the bit to finish my service and BLAM!, I get an email from another one of my Dommes informing me that she is coming to Detroit on Wednesday.

So, I figure I will just wake up extremely hard (as I had been every morning since the whole edging/chastity thing started) and enjoy myself before heading to work. Then Mistress Ayn tells me that I have to wait until noon and watch a video that includes both her and Mistress Ultra Violet (which turns out to be seven minutes long). This means I either have to push back on what she wants to occur or I have to find a way to do it at work, in my work clothes, in the middle of the day. I did figure it out when I remembered the private bathrooms that would allow me to lock the door and be alone, but the instruction also meant I would have to be in there at least 10 minutes during lunch hour. I knew this also meant other people probably wanting to get in and use the bathroom while I was stroking myself to completion… which is exactly what happened as I completed my task with much embarrassment and at least three people trying the door while I was inside (much to Mistress Ayn's and Mistress Ultra Violet's delight).

This also meant almost zero time off as I had to pick my Domme up from the airport when she arrived and be at her beck and call for the entirety of her stay which she informs me will be either Monday or Tuesday of the next week. So, out of the blue, what was four weeks of incredibly erotic and intense D/s & BDSM experiences that were scheduled by me there are two weeks of added service that includes daily edging tasks and the public humiliation of talking about it on Twitter as well as having to jack off into a sink in a bathroom at work while looking at myself in the mirror, followed by even more intense service that included wearing women’s undergarments under my clothes for the entirety of my Domme's visit (including having to go buy some on the way to the airport as well as spending the last three days in my own cum stained orange panties that I was only allowed to remove to shower after she forced me to soil them in front of her); wearing an outward token of my service to her for the entire time; & performing a special task on an hourly basis that we were not together (each of the last two have been standard for when I am in her service for at least a few years).

This doesn’t include the two different two hour (or maybe longer) sessions we had in a hotel room and at the dungeon where it got so intense that I actually passed out for the first time ever; being forced to hang out around downtown Detroit with nothing to do for about 3½ hours one day just because she thought she might need something; spending a day together at the museum; having dinner together a couple of times, at which I had specific writing assignments I had to complete at the table for her amusement each time (this is a regular part of my service when she is here… but at least she let me eat dinner this time); shopping at a thrift store before going to see a movie that had a really intense sex scene that unexpectedly had elements of things she likes to do to me during a session (neither of us had seen the movie before, so that was totally unplanned on her part); and finally a 2am call to come get her and the scramble to find a place to stay that night because the people she was staying with were having a fight (alcohol was definitely involved in that and we ended up at the dungeon again, but there was nothing kinky and we slept in separate rooms); and finally taking her to the airport so she could head off again. None of which was expected by me until whatever it was actually happened.

I know there aren’t many juicy details about the sessions in this post (other than a little about the Atlanta experience and my Domme's visit to Detroit) and I will follow this up with that in regards to specific sessions but I really wanted to talk about the totality of the experience of these 42 days. Not to put too fine a point on it, but the experience was mind blowing and incomprehensible in so many ways that it is ultimately what you would expect of a number of days that represent the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything.

#3068 - 05/26/18 12:01 PM Re: My 42 Days [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
Oh the torments you bring on yourself, asp. I was glad to be a part of your 42 day adventure!

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

Shout Box

Who's Online
312 registered (HenryB, Soapy, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, buffalo, Stern Miss Lea, international, Old_Timer_FL, shlem, Cheyenne, langerr, nysubjack, broom, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, Chuck123, Chi61, artiemus1, 2Balls1Cock, T-bone, CelesteTaylor, zeta, Domina M, tosser, cbtlover, Mistress Tissa, Dominions, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Gil, marstoy, The Thomas, EvedLeNashim, TheDriver, Violetwand, WestAugust, painslut, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Poester, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, palmer, Lady Paradise, midlet, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, mbilbo, KYboy, chuck, Mistress Berlin NYC, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, gfred1, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32869 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Mistress Lynn