by Soapy
04/26/24 04:50 AM
Where the hell am I?
by Cheyenne
04/25/24 06:39 AM
X POST?
by Soapy
04/23/24 09:34 AM
Dungeon Rentals in Greater Los Angeles or Orange County CA?
by Domina_Felicity_Hart
04/22/24 06:56 PM
New Reviews
Not Quite Reviews but...A List Amazing Mistresses I've Served over the Yrs
by Mistress Tissa
04/14/24 10:22 PM
Domina Sophie Agenoux of LA and San Francisco
by Domina M
04/14/24 04:23 AM
Mistresses Ultra Violet & Carissa Montgomery
by KYboy
04/10/24 04:57 AM
Domina Sohpie Agenoux of Los Angels (SF and Paris too). INCREDIBLE
by EvedLeNashim
04/09/24 05:52 PM
Topic Options
#2832 - 01/12/18 12:03 PM Predicament bondage
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I was explaining what predicament bondage is for the FAQ section of My blog and started to think of all the devious possibilities. Predicament bondage is one of My favorites so I am curious about what others have experienced/used with good results.

I will get the ball rolling by listing two simple ones:

#1 The nipples are clamped and each clamp is tied off to a big toe. If the sub is standing he would be made to stoop to keep the pressure off this nipples. If he tries to stand straight or moves too quickly, the nipples get a jerk. Having My slave perform tasks while in this predicament can be amusing. This also works laying down. The sub is made to keep his feet perpendicular and a nipple clamp is tied to each toe. If he relaxes his feet, he tugs on the nipples.

#2 The cock and balls are securely tied and then tied off to the subs collar. If laying down, he has to curl up to keep the pressure off his balls. If he relaxes he increases the pressure on the cock and balls. He won’t be able to stay in either position for long and must keep shifting from one uncomfortable position to another.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2833 - 01/12/18 02:01 PM Re: Predicament bondage [Re: Mistress Ayn]
John Offline
Occasional

Loc: Georgia
I fondly remember a session similar to #1 at the old location. One of my first with You Mistress. Great memory.

#2890 - 02/12/18 09:05 AM Re: Predicament bondage [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
One word that strikes fear into my heart... Humbler.

I had one Domme who just loved to put me in a humbler and then taunt and tease me with body worship. Her favorite was sitting on the bondage table with me on my knees on the ground below her with both my cock and balls trapped in a humbler. She would bring her legs close to my lips and then make me strain to kiss wherever she wanted. Sometimes she would even allow me to get to her panties IF I could stand the intense and sickening pain from basically being straight up (usually this was just a kiss or two before being smacked in the face and being called a naughty boy).

Simple yet very effective predicament situation.

#2896 - 02/12/18 12:22 PM Re: Predicament bondage [Re: AspX]
Mistress Ayn Online   content

Veteran

Loc: Atlanta, GA and Romania
I love it when you give Me ammunition to use against you in the future. Just sayin.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn

#2898 - 02/12/18 12:48 PM Re: Predicament bondage [Re: Mistress Ayn]
AspX Online   content
Sage

Loc: Detroit
Like me handing you a .44 bullet is going to make a huge difference for my situation against the Hawthorne Ammunition Depot that is Your mind Mistress Ayn.

Shout Box

Who's Online
313 registered (marstoy, Chuck123, international, Domina M, Poester, langerr, tosser, TheDriver, Cheyenne, Soapy, Chi61, midlet, buffalo, Mistress Tissa, nysubjack, Eva Lordes, Ms_Gia_Peccato, Stern Miss Lea, 2Balls1Cock, Old_Timer_FL, WestAugust, Mistress Berlin NYC, CelesteTaylor, The Thomas, painslut, HenryB, gfred1, palmer, broom, mbilbo, HellionCobRoller, Curiouser, shlem, badboy, DommeLynx, DominaAdmin, artiemus1, T-bone, zeta, cbtlover, Dominions, Gil, EvedLeNashim, Violetwand, denali, schrads, Bruce88, MsRoseWoods, furfan, Mistress UV, Moth to a Flame, EllaStrictland, Lady Paradise, ElenaDeLuca, Browniepoints95, Bruxelles, Boucheron, Lady Bellatrix, Slv4u, Lady Velvet Steel, SeekingAdventure, domtsub, Robert1218, sheba322000, Swinburne, ztrade, LAN, Awillingstudent, Domina_Felicity_Hart, Jeffmill999, Protons1, SlaveGunner, Felix, ingridguerci94, bane, ChicagoSlicker, cbot, GulfCoastal, strangefruit, Jogo, Mistress Aurianna, Alexandra Snow, Gaped_Crab, KinkyBoston, Natasha Strange, slvmaximus, bondagelover, llf, sfotk1, servedeaj, need to serve, Chamberpot, Stephen M, jadreg13, Lpbri, Eastbabyhuey, Mistress Ayn, mass, Kallcarrty, jeanmarc, MayaMidnight, mikel, kefxb24, porkster, Bound ashtray Man, Ma$oboy, Madam Jess, MsKittyLaReaux, GrimmX, SubbyAnt, KYboy, chuck, zetaomicron, Ganon110, felicia, sellinggr, Komodo, mike04071, Normaldude, jlars555, isuffr4her, Mistress Kiva Krimson, Mistress Troy, Scs202323, Oliver Cromwell, coockiemonsterworshp, Framed, Jean A, Smiley, Nirolog, mtsub69, Stretch, Miss Grey, DominaM, kinkybootbeast, Ragman, achance, selfold52, Mistress Snow, Domina Lady Grace, Chogal, Mistress Emanuelle, Jupiter Lake, GoddessAvecti, all2easy, Mistress Ruby Riots, frank, Jaco, Liquid6, bdsmlover, xen2002, pinkcaboose, 1491John, maxadmin, socalkev, iluvfetish, slave47, loup1, DarkMuse, MissMary, Victoria_Cayne, Sid, Spark, Mick681, J Michelle, MF_Drummer, tabula, twerkfordommes, fire, Julia Steele, milagros317, MistressMaraM, TadShy, DivineRulerOroroSnow, ScoobyBelfast, PASubMale, Dr. Pleasure, tophumiliatrix, Aztoilet, Harryst1098, Trample24, owned, Slave321, SCmainer, dambiber, dsorbet, teliot, coderanger, Subaddict, Thedylangong, fogo, pod, Njjerry, DeanChase, Fahrenheit451, whacked1, Paul Thompson, ejohnslpss, Charlesw98, Lerker, TedBCruisin, subchuck, loserflower, sailor, MistressNight, gimp, Miss Nyxon, Serafina Imperia, Zag, jakzopan, VinylQueen, Fetishpatient, tylerr, Sublime2199, shitfaceloser, Lazarus91, zrfwd, KookieKrumble, Subnick, TIERRA DOLL, Nina, chucksub1, slave boy jaime, Dudex, GoddessCapri, Ms Regan Black, Scott, shanghaimistress, Domme, worm, JensTFace, TheHand, Bert65, Promoesport, Betty Cocker, Bill Coda, AtlantaDungeon, ratamac, whatstime, ironboy, Phill, truesubtipp, madman1_rug, Pam I, Let’s go downtown, Sissybuttslave, mark5Bnyc, ohixe, Dominatrix Rin, Blt2Rob, jh3623964, Easygoesit, Jimmysam, Lynda, DeadEyeDick, Promethius, pnc71009, Tdi, Spear Head, MistressIsadora, BBsub, Luckyme_xyz, Xpirmentwme69, Frankfrank, sdskelly, bbwlover4ever, uno, harderplease, grex73, DanLee118787, Arnth, blackhammer32, CaptainFantasy, PNWSub, junglebeast, acquiesced, fetishfan4, sub_ted, Krisjones, Gs8483, ollikeem, chase, tgy, RobSub, AaronGrant, hofn, joe, DiaperSissyBaby, Siger, ear, undercurrent, Marlin2000, quietman, CheekClapper, Toiletmouth4u, Sam240, buckeyerob1212, Swordfish, greta garters, buckeyerob, actionjackson647, Darkknight265, bubi, Ramukc, Bokslav, spike4848, Erock9090, Sorceressmorgana, SamBorn, guillermopelotas, Bladezeus, angel666, AspX), 32964 Guests and 103 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Atlanta Dungeon